Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle away

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Aparently there are about 500 of our allocation still to sell, before any more have been requested.

Think anyone who wants to go will be able to attend this one. Problem is for most its hard to do in a day

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Looking at the Newcastle seating plan the full allocation would be L7F to L7M and LL7F to LL7M.

We look to have the following left
7 L7M
sold out LL7M
sold out L7L
sold out LL7L
13 L7K
10 LL7K
345 L7J
100 LL7J
unreleased L7H
unreleased LL7H

L7F and LL7F not showing for sale

G appears not to exist on the seating plan!

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Just bagged three for L7J and then jumped onto Seagulls Travel and booked three seats from Littlehampton. A 714 mile round trip in the day is too much to contemplate if I'm the only driver...much better to have the option of kipping on the coach!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yep, always wanted to go to st James, got time off at that time of year and managed to get one because all the ‘loyal’ fans didn’t fancy...:) Happy Days, see you on the Toon!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I could well have duff info then. Also amazing effort if that's all that's left!

No, your info was correct. There are around 350 left in J and we haven't put H on sale yet (that the 2200 allocation only uses a small part of).

So c400-500 left would make sense.

The remains of H + F will be the additional 800 that are missing for a full 3k allocation.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
No, your info was correct. There are around 350 left in J and we haven't put H on sale yet (that the 2200 allocation only uses a small part of).

So c400-500 left would make sense.

The remains of H + F will be the additional 800 that are missing for a full 3k allocation.

Off for a celebratory lap of honour around my office, not often that I am right!

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
First game I’ve been able to get tickets for so snapped one up yesterday in J. Very much looking forward to this but still not sure on travel arrangements. If anyone is driving up with a spare seat and wouldn’t mind some extra company for the drive up from Grantham/Newark onwards then I can offer contributions to fuel and a half decent conversation! [emoji1305]

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Having got our tickets we then looked at travel (maybe done the wrong way round lol).

We opted for Coach so that we can sleep most of the way. Can anyone recall how long it took last year? I am guessing 9 hours with something like a 3am set off?

Also when buying match tickets am I missing something? Mine are always auto-selected. Is there an option to choose that I am missing?

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
We opted for Coach so that we can sleep most of the way. Can anyone recall how long it took last year? I am guessing 9 hours with something like a 3am set off?

The supporters club coach is leaving Brighton at about 6am I think (I'm getting it at Pease Pottage at 6.30am).

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The interesting thing is by the time many get back it will only be 24 hours till the home match against B'muff.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Has anyone received their tickets in the post yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here