Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Greyhound

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Out of all the summer signings this is the one I'm most unsure about. Fans of clubs who he used to play for are unanimous in their hatred of him!

If nothing else will be a good comedy cult figure.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Out of all the summer signings this is the one I'm most unsure about. Fans of clubs who he used to play for are unanimous in their hatred of him!

Get the feeling that might just be the case. The Greyhound's silky slip past a defender into the box to deftly scoop a pass with the outside of the boot was shortly followed by his ballooning a shot into the stands inna Ulloa Penalty stylee :lol:

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011

I have to say, I felt like I was watching "Ol Toblerone Foot" Peter Smith..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought Knocky and Bruno were knackered and Schelotto could have come on earlier.

He made a lot of runs which his teammates were oblivious to. Has he had the chance to practice with them in training?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Just drowning in flair, from the name, nickname, hairstyle and he can be very quick. Look forward to seeing him play more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here