Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Home form

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We won’t get relegated because of a bad day at the office away from home, we’ll go down because of all the times we failed to win when having a good day at the office at the Amex.

Absolutely this. As well as Newcastle away. Absolutely should have won that; Newcastle were shocking that day.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
we were shockingly poor today against a poor WBA team

Yeah, but i meant that against Newcastle we didnt play badly like today, we controlled the game largely. But couldn't score and settled for a point with 15/20 to go which was really disappointing. 1 point but if we weren't so toothless would have been 3

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
We won’t get relegated because of a bad day at the office away from home, we’ll go down because of all the times we failed to win when having a good day at the office at the Amex.

Spot on.

The reaction to today’s result wouldn’t have been quite so hysterical if we hadn’t been so wasteful in the home games against Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth, Stoke and Burnley.

If we’d just converted the Everton, Bournemouth and Burnley games in to wins as we massively should have done, we’d be on 29 points and in 9th place.

Away to WBA, Hudds and home to Liverpool were obviously very poor performances but the 3 home games mentioned above have pained me more.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Spot on.

The reaction to today’s result wouldn’t have been quite so hysterical if we hadn’t been so wasteful in the home games against Everton, Southampton, Bournemouth, Stoke and Burnley.

If we’d just converted the Everton, Bournemouth and Burnley games in to wins as we massively should have done, we’d be on 29 points and in 9th place.

Away to WBA, Hudds and home to Liverpool were obviously very poor performances but the 3 home games mentioned above have pained me more.

Home to Liverpool was nowhere near as bad a performance as WBA yesterday even though the score might say otherwise.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Yeah, but i meant that against Newcastle we didnt play badly like today, we controlled the game largely. But couldn't score and settled for a point with 15/20 to go which was really disappointing. 1 point but if we weren't so toothless would have been 3

Are we toothless because of our striking options (or lack of them) or is it because the way the team plays i.e. we find it difficult to think in the last 2% of the pitch , no one shoots , no one wants to take responsibility (tho to be fair both Murray and Hemed have done this to little or no avail). Yesterday March came on and I thought was very industrious until he got near the box...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here