[Albion] Glen Murray pen claim

The sooner we get VARs the better!

GMpen.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn’t Hughes say something about Muzza spreading his legs to get a nick :lol:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Not only should it have been a penalty it should be been at least a yellow card, weakening their defence for the remainder of the game.

Oh well, hopefully some will go our way and at least we didn't lose.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Not only should it have been a penalty it should be been at least a yellow card, weakening their defence for the remainder of the game.

Oh well, hopefully some will go our way and at least we didn't lose.

He was last man denying a goal scoring opportunity. In the rule book that's a straight red for me.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That was just about the most stonewall penalty I've seen at the Amex. Disgraceful decision from the ref who frankly had a shocker tonight.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Shawcross has admitted it was a pen. On Sky just now. Shawcross and Murray interviewed....very good natured....

But those of you who watched it on the tellybox would have seen this hours ago. Whatever...

Nighty night.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Shawcross has admitted it was a pen. On Sky just now. Shawcross and Murray interviewed....very good natured....

But those of you who watched it on the tellybox would have seen this hours ago. Whatever...

Nighty night.

Nice to meet you this evening, HWT.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
That was just about the most stonewall penalty I've seen at the Amex. Disgraceful decision from the ref who frankly had a shocker tonight.

Nah, Dunk against Milton Keynes Dons was more of a Stonewaller. Seems to be that end of the pitch that lino's and refs are complete imbeciles

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here