Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why was izquierdo so unhappy after scoring?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
He seemed a bit unsure of himself tonight, possibly as a result of players having a go at him at times for making what they thought were wrong decisions. Not sure why Knockaert was screaming at him when he dared to have a shot when through on goal - would he have passed in that situation?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Frustration from previous miss and misplaced passes I think. Recognised he could have done better?
I thought he was a weak link..... barring goal which was a scrappy hit and hope.... he can't be benched.. £13m reasons

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
He seemed a bit unsure of himself tonight, possibly as a result of players having a go at him at times for making what they thought were wrong decisions. Not sure why Knockaert was screaming at him when he dared to have a shot when through on goal - would he have passed in that situation?

Knocky would have had a pretty simple shot while Jose had very little to aim at.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
At least he didn't start dancing and kissing the floor

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

electronicmaji

Nov 21, 2017
My fellow Colombians have told me he has been a fan of Stoke City since he was 6 years old.

On wether this is true or simply a joke (as Stoke City is not exactly well known anywhere outside the UK) I have no comment.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Cracking finish though.. made up for their lucky first as the control of the Stoke player hit his foot & just stopped dead. All scrappy goals tonight I thought.

True but Izquierdo's run and Murray's pass were good even though the finish was scruffy ...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He was still disappointed after the cancellation of the floodlight show.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
He was still disappointed after the cancellation of the floodlight show.

He was well up for it

1502494930_456677_1502495256_noticia_normal.jpg

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I thought he was a weak link..... barring goal which was a scrappy hit and hope.... he can't be benched.. £13m reasons

Ha ha I've seen other posts asking why we took our best player off when he was subbed!

He's so quick, all our danger was down the left, especially first half. At present I'd say March is threatening Knocky for a start rather than Izquierdo.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
There was just no celebration from him at all it seemed. A bit odd. Was it because he thought he was about to be substituted? Cheer up son we’ve just equalised

You’d feel like that if you were forced to play Stoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Ha ha I've seen other posts asking why we took our best player off when he was subbed!

He's so quick, all our danger was down the left, especially first half. At present I'd say March is threatening Knocky for a start rather than Izquierdo.
I thought he didn't actually use his pace ... he got into a few good positions, but I havnt seen that burst we were led to believe he has...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here