Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many would remain on this t-shirt?

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Yep, Bridcutt is the standout WTF in there.

For me those few months with Wayne Bridge were fabulous. Strangely, I never rated him and moaned like hell when he first joined only to eat copious amounts of humble pie. He stays and not just because we have not been terrifically served with left backs in my 41 years at the coal face.

I was always flashy flicks and visionary passes in my youth so the likes of Frankie Worthington, Vicente and Gotsmanov would be on my shirt..

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
he was player of the season....people have short memories. Whether he was that good is another matter but don't try to rewrite history because he left, he was very good at what he did.

my you have jumped to some conclusions. he may have been player of the season but I am afraid i never rated him that highly. good defensively, but couldn't pass forward for his life. i think it is a travesty that he is on that list because he is not in the same league as the others on the list in my opinion. (i am entitled to one by the way). nothing to do with rewriting history because he left. Glad he did.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
For it's time I thought that was a reasonable fist at our greatest ever eleven.

I'd always go Ben Roberts for our goal keeper but for a combination of quality and longevity I've no qualms over Kuipers.
Bruno is a piss easy pick for RB
Bridge likewise for LB
Centre backs are difficult we've been blessed but Foster & Dunk would be my call
Midfield in my life time has tended to be our weak link until Bridcutt came in. However Stephens is a level above and I'd put him in alongside Case, Horton & Vicente
The strikers pick themselves

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here