Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Whispers of a "floodlight show" tonight...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
It's going to happen isn't it.... Richie Reynolds will hint at a big surprise just before kickoff. Saying something like "make sure you're in your seats, we've got a little surprise for you"

Then we will have the longest, biggest social media BINFEST since we signed Dean Hammond back.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why not? We plau music and show videos already, why not flash the lights. Most on here will be having a beer and miss pre match anyway and sure the kids would love it.

I hate this 'the kids would love it' bollocks. Did we watch light shows / hear goal music etc. when we were kids at the Goldstone? No. Did it make us like going to football any less? No. It's a game of football not a ****ing circus!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sorry...what is this all about? will there be flashing lights and stuff? If so...Im In!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Free pepperoni tonight ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I thought this was just for teams who were shit and had next to points to deflect from the awful football on display.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought this was just for teams who were shit and had next to points to deflect from the awful football on display.

no you are thinking of mascots

Mascot1_3355005b.jpg

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Whispers of a "floodlight show" tonight...

I prophesied this very thing when people were ripping it out of Palace and knew we would do it at the first big night game opp.

It might seem like storm in a tea cup to many but I bloody hate this type of Americana razzamatazz infiltrating our game.

And pathetic as it may seem I’ve emailed Barber about it and stated something along the lines of this type of rubbish couldn’t be further from the Team/together ethos that CH has instilled. Let’s let the football do our talking and not this type of rhubarb shenanigans.

Just because we can doesn’t mean we should, and at the very least if we’re going to tonight we’d better NOT do it against Palace. The football gods will make sure they have the last laugh if we do given how much scorn we poured on them for doing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here