Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Clement will be next

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
The thing is I c us the same in a couple of seasons if we survive this one after a while it becomes more difficult because fans want entertainment as well as premier league footy and improvements we r all happy to finish fourth bottom but two or three seasons time would u still b happy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The thing is I c us the same in a couple of seasons if we survive this one after a while it becomes more difficult because fans want entertainment as well as premier league footy and improvements we r all happy to finish fourth bottom but two or three seasons time would u still b happy ?

Tony Bloom would be.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

If we are still in the Premier League in two or three seasons time then yes, I would be very happy indeed irrespective of position. As for entertainment, we are getting plenty of that aren't we?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I c what u r trying to say there :ffsparr:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

What I wouldn't want is for us to start getting ahead of ourselves and thinking we can splash out on ex Man Utd cast offs or £25m on the likes of Arnautovic because we believe we are 'at the next level'. Pullis has always snapped up the rejects from the top 6, paid massive salaries and hoped they come good for him. He's never been one for bringing through youth or risking youngsters. His player sales is abysmal in terms of the development of players for the club. I hope we continue to bring through youth like Dunk and March, take a punt on youth like Izquierdo, and snap up talent like Propper and Gross. Delighted to keep surviving if that continues. We start thinking we're ready for the next level, start splashing out large sums on mercenary players who won't cherish their place at this club, not so much...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Coleman had waited a week, he would have been in the frame for this job rather than Sunderland.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here