Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Stoke City *** Official Match Thread ***

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
The 2nd was far worse than the 1st

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Agree thought the first was well taken.

Stoke look solid at the moment unfortunately, uninspiring and boring but solid, be impressed if we get anything from this now...

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Such a shame that we conceded that second as we would have been in the ascendency 2nd half if we had gone in at 1-1. Just a thought about how shaky we look at crosses, they have been great crosses to players around the six yard line. A bigger keeper would have come out and claimed them. Ryan tends to stay on his line and it's put pressure on the CBs.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The only reason I was feeling confident tonight is we have similar teams and won and if we lose it won't be the end of the world but I actually think this is the bets we've looked going forward it just seems we pay the price in defence so this may result in us going back to defensive... which while effective is less fun :)

the shackles seem to be off Propper tonight but against manure he'll be back deeper.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I haven't seen defending like that in a while. Absolutely gutting to pull it back and then concede like that. We need to grow a pair and stop flapping about.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Shocking defending for both goals. More to come unless they sort their shit out.
Stoke look very ordinary, we shouldn't be behind.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Jesus F Christ. Defending 101.
I remember being told not to watch the attacking player's shoulders or hips and always react to the movement of the ball.
Shaqiri is the exception to the rule as his hips don't lie.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's ALL going tits up!

Screenshot from 2017-11-20 20-56-08.png

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I cant believe these pundits commentators - they seem to have a collective blindness. Murray falls on the ball with his hands after the penalty shout and it never crosses the goal line. They are all looking at it and saying its either a corner or a goal kick. It never crossed the line! Its either a penalty or a free kick for handball.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
We really need to pull our socks up. We'll be lucky to get a point if we do not improve in the second half.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Stoke deserve the lead just and our defence can't be super every week :)
If we get anything out of this game we would've done very well indeed but think stoke will take the points yet again against us 3-2.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know what you mean but his finishing is absolutely dreadful. AK hasn't started the season how he or we would have liked but I trust him to finish more often than not
Take the 'dreadful finishing' Jose off and keep the non shooting AK on?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Disagree. Unusually, we've defended poorly, otherwise we're doing ok. Onwards.

I disagree with your disagreement. This is such an un-Hughton-like Albion performance it makes me wonder what the hell I'm watching!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Stoke deserve the lead just and our defence can't be super every week :)
If we get anything out of this game we would've done very well indeed but think stoke will take the points yet again against us 3-2.

Bollocks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here