Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] David Cassidy

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
One of the big stars of the 70s gone. He was one of my wife's teen idols and I suspect many other girls of a similar age.

Never a fan myself but there is sadness in our house for his passing.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
One of the big stars of the 70s gone. He was one of my wife's teen idols and I suspect many other girls of a similar age.

Me neither, very much a girls pop star,but got carried away on the teeny bopper ticket because now that I am old enough to mess around on You Tube I realise what a lovely smooth voice he had.
3 or 4 really good pop songs of which How Can I Be Sure is a great song beautifully sung.
I never realised just how good he was.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

With all this uncertainty on this thread about is he dead or isn't he, reminds me of his song ''How could I be sure'' - Having sisters almost a year older and almost a year younger than me, that song was played constantly in our house when we got our first Radiogram.

For that reason alone I hated the song because I got no respite from it and him with posters all over the girls bedroom in our house. My sisters will be in mourning if we really are sure now.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
With all this uncertainty on this thread about is he dead or isn't he, reminds me of his song ''How could I be sure'' - Having sisters almost a year older and almost a year younger than me, that song was played constantly in our house when we got our first Radiogram.

For that reason alone I hated the song because I got no respite from it and him with posters all over the girls bedroom in our house. My sisters will be in mourning if we really are sure now.

We are sure.

For what it's worth, the original of that song was MUCH better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here