Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ever thought of punching somebody for no reason when talking to them ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yep Ive been doing it all my life
Sometimes the feeling varies and I want to kick them really hard in the shins - totally irrational
Im glad there is someone else out there .
Maybe we should meet up for a night out and happily beat the shit out of each other .... ?
And fight club was born.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
And fight club was born.

Exactly, and it's what Brett Easton Ellis brought us with American Psycho - that actually a lot of us are teetering on the psychological brink and are only one Whammy Burger and fries mess up away from doing a Michael Douglas in Falling Down and it's also why a thread entitled 'Actors You Can't Stand' is still on page one while the 'Actors You Love' thread dropped like a stone. Feel the hate, Trigaaar, feel the hate. #Bell Cheeses at Work

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
When I was a teenager I was talking to my sister's friend who was eating a sandwhich while we were talking. All of a sudden and for no apparent reason she shoved her sandwich right in my face. She was terribly apologetic immediately afterwards and explained that she didn't mean any harm, she was just suddenly overtaken by an overwhelming urge which she couldn't suppress and there was no other reason for her behaviour. I wasn't at all annoyed as I totally understood.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...actually is this a subliminal "punch a stoke fan" thing?

sorry " fist pump and get a selfie"

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Frequently,but can't afford the screen replacements.

moaners.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was on a stag do in Amsterdam a few years ago. We stopped off to buy some ice creams (it was hot ok ?), and just as my mate was about to have a lick of his, I felt this irrepressible urge to shove it in his FACE. So I quickly pushed his hand up, forcing the ice cream right into his mush. The only thing was, I did it a bit harder than I thought, and part of the cone went up his nose and cut the inside of his nostril. Claret everywhere, and despite copious napkins trying to stem the flow, it just would not stop bleeding for ages.

I nearly died laughing. I wholeheartedly recommend sudden and senseless acts of violence, they can be terrifically entertaining and truly memorable.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
One of my favourite quotes, and quite fitting for today, is:

"If I started murdering people, there'd be none of you left." - Charles Manson.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here