Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ever thought of punching somebody for no reason when talking to them ?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
It’s been a lifelong idea of mine. Just, totally out of the blue give the bloke you’re talking to a punch in the face just to see the reaction. I’ve never done it but the amount of times I’ve thought it is ridiculous. It’s normally somebody boring but it can really be anyone. Am I the only one ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You are the only one.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
neville-pelea.gif

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
One time when I was really young, maybe 7 years old, I was talking to a friend of mine when this other kid came up behind us and called my name a number of times to get my attention. I still have no idea why, but I just turned around and punched him right in his face. Now, I'm not afraid to stand up for myself, but I am by no means an aggressively violent person, and never have been. For some reason, this minor offense of rudeness I met with a swift punch in the face.

Sometimes I have those weird "what if" urges about punching someone in the face, but it's usually in a professional setting or when someone is being particularly nice to me, I'll look up and think "how horrible would it be to hit this person directly in the face". I've read that it's a minor manifestation of OCD that everyone deals with in one way or another, but I could be wrong.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
One time when I was really young, maybe 7 years old, I was talking to a friend of mine when this other kid came up behind us and called my name a number of times to get my attention. I still have no idea why, but I just turned around and punched him right in his face. Now, I'm not afraid to stand up for myself, but I am by no means an aggressively violent person, and never have been. For some reason, this minor offense of rudeness I met with a swift punch in the face.

Sometimes I have those weird "what if" urges about punching someone in the face, but it's usually in a professional setting or when someone is being particularly nice to me, I'll look up and think "how horrible would it be to hit this person directly in the face". I've read that it's a minor manifestation of OCD that everyone deals with in one way or another, but I could be wrong.

If I'm sitting next to a :unclesam: tomorrow night, he's going to get a f#cking good hiding before he gets the chance to start.:catfight:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Brilliant!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
It’s been a lifelong idea of mine. Just, totally out of the blue give the bloke you’re talking to a punch in the face just to see the reaction. I’ve never done it but the amount of times I’ve thought it is ridiculous. It’s normally somebody boring but it can really be anyone. Am I the only one ?

This is a natural reaction to stress, part of the fight or flight response. You need to chill out.

el punal

Look, I know it's probably not your cup of tea, but try doing the Times crossword to take your mind of things. More importantly, as other posters have suggested, do not look in the mirror - you might cut your hand. Apart from that I think you're quite weird and, yes, you are the only one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here