Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford v West Ham: what do you want?

What result do you want in Watford v West Ham

• WATFORD win

Votes: 63 50.0%
  • DRAW

Votes: 59 46.8%
  • WEST HAM win

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Perfect result. Only one team in the bottom 3 picked up a point.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Whichever way you look at it...a win tomorrow would be another HUGE step in the right direction away from the scrap at the bottom.

You cannot overstate how much subtle pressure Brighton are piling on these other clubs with our start. So many pundits expected us, Huddersfield and Burnley to just be the bottom three from early on. The fact that we aren't is making them all very twitchy, with managers sacked and more to come.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Those West Ham fans.... new managers first game in charge, tough away game but only 1 point from safety ... and they're singing sack the board, and you're not fit to wear the shirt - its like they want to get relegated :shrug:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Those West Ham fans.... new managers first game in charge, tough away game but only 1 point from safety ... and they're singing sack the board, and you're not fit to wear the shirt - its like they want to get relegated :shrug:

To be fair, I don't think you can blame the West Ham fans. They weren't (yet) having a pop at Moyes but rather at their inept board who have presided over their disastrous move away from a beloved and intimidating home and into a soul-less bowl which is entirely unsuitable for football matches.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd love to see West Ham go down because of the arrogance and incompetence of the dildo brothers, plus after Mark Noble's "we shouldn't be losing to teams like Brighton" type of comments, I find him a bit of tit too.

All in all, a West Ham relegation would be pure chuckles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here