Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford v West Ham: what do you want?

What result do you want in Watford v West Ham

• WATFORD win

Votes: 63 50.0%
  • DRAW

Votes: 59 46.8%
  • WEST HAM win

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
West Ham are truly poor... Carroll is a whisker away from a red card.. I reckon Moyes will sub him at half time...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Watford win or draw - keep WHU down there, Moyes will do nothing for them, just like Sunderland

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
DRAW ! - It has to be looking beyond the here and now.
Watford may or may not fade but Wet Sham are more likely to kick on once Moyes has had some time with them (and also the January window may create opportunities for him to strengthen so, beyond that it is surely better that neither gains three points today ( or any day ) !

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Deserved second there, they’ve been battering them for the last 10 minutes non stop.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
I know its only West Ham but..I never saw Will Hughes as a Premier League player, he`s playing a blinder today.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Dacoure is a serious player, Hughes and Richarlason have played really well too.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
BBC seems to think it might lead to a punch-up :lolol:

Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 17.27.32.png

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I never saw Will Hughes as a Premier League player, he`s playing a blinder today.

You can't have seen much of him in his first couple of seasons at Derby. I thought he looked exceptionally good for a teenager, combining sound technique with tenacity and an eye for goal. The only surprise was it took him so long to get a move to a PL club.

Odin

Apr 10, 2015
Draw. There would be only 2 points distributed to those teams instead of three

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You can't have seen much of him in his first couple of seasons at Derby. I thought he looked exceptionally good for a teenager, combining sound technique with tenacity and an eye for goal. The only surprise was it took him so long to get a move to a PL club.
Very much this. He hasn't got a clue. I have always rated Hughes. He ran the show down at the Amex one season.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
If we win tomorrow we are 9 points clear of the relegation zone with a minimum of +14 GD over 18th place, would be a start none of us would have dreamed of

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

Had a couple of bad injuries, set him back a bit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here