Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Actors you can't stand

The_NitramJohn

Feb 18, 2012
TBF Only seen her in the ghostbusters remake butI will nominate

Melissa McCarthy’

doesn’t appear to process any form of acting talent at all!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Adam Sandler definitely. Liked Little Nicky and heard good things about Happy Gilmour but he's no longer got it and Pixels put the final nail in the coffin for him. I nearly walked out of that.

Having said that though, Tom Cruise. Used to think he wasn't that bad but since that whole "What does Scientology mean to you" video I've resented him. Threatening to smack people who don't agree with the Scientology or ruin their careers/lives...

Ugh.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Adam Sandler is a weird one. He's definitely done some proper shite but if you watch some of his dramatic roles like 'Punch Drunk Love' or 'Reign Over Me' you can see there's actually quite a talented actor in there. It's just he seems to have realised it's easier to act like a tit and get Netflix to sign him up to make four films for presumably ridiculous amounts of money.

Honestly, if you've only seen his comedy stuff you should check out the films I've mentioned up there. Personally speaking I'd recommend 'Reign Over Me'; it's a wonderful, tragically sad, film.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ray Winston!

Yeah, I know, controversial. But he plays the same character every time, no matter what role, or even period the character is based in, he just plays it like a tough east end 'ard nut. Yet he's some sort of big star, but he's just an older and bigger Danny Dyer isn't he? Nah, I can just never buy into any character he plays, as it's just Ray, being Ray.

Sean Bean falls into that category for me as well.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Can't stand is probably too strong, just actors who are very overrated IMO

Olivia Colman
Maggie Smith
Christian Bale
Tom Hanks

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Ray Winston!

Yeah, I know, controversial. But he plays the same character every time, no matter what role, or even period the character is based in, he just plays it like a tough east end 'ard nut. Yet he's some sort of big star, but he's just an older and bigger Danny Dyer isn't he? Nah, I can just never buy into any character he plays, as it's just Ray, being Ray.

Sean Bean falls into that category for me as well.

Another one of those is that bloke from the Guy Ritchie films who moved to the US and is the same character in every film, did loads of shit action stuff. I really don't even want to remember his name but I'd add him to my list.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Another one of those is that bloke from the Guy Ritchie films who moved to the US and is the same character in every film, did loads of shit action stuff. I really don't even want to remember his name but I'd add him to my list.

Jason Statham?

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
Christian Bale
Melissa Mccarthy
Will Ferrell
Danny Dyer
Jennifer Aniston
Courtney Cox
David Schwimmer
Matt Le Blanc
Matthew Perry