Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tactics away at Man Utd

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Just play as we have all season and keep it tight and play on the break. CH says the two games we have learned the most from are Man City and Arsenal if this is the case we must try to retain the ball better than we did.
I can see it as damage limitation and the bus being well and truly parked.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Just play as we have all season and keep it tight and play on the break. CH says the two games we have learned the most from are Man City and Arsenal if this is the case we must try to retain the ball better than we did.
I can see it as damage limitation and the bus being well and truly parked.

Yes, we can't go in Gung Ho, or we'll get tonked.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Mourinho is a disrespectful **** and will mess around with his starting XI because he believes he won't need the big guns against us. Unfortunately it does mean he's likely to start with a not fully up to speed Ibrahimovic but that's okay. Add Kayal to midfield in place of a left winger maybe or start with March who has shown he can master a defensive role but otherwise just do what we do.

Other than that let's get Stoke done. I've a feeling that a draw will be a good result against them.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
On current form (last 5 games) - we took 8 points, Man U took 7.
Looks like we have the upper hand / better run of form, so let's go for another 3 points :shrug:
:whistle:

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Only one unbeatable team in the PL this season; it's the other one with Manchester in their name. We can get something there.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Show Dunk and Duffy a picture of Ferdinand and Vidic. Say 'off you go lads, you know what to do'. Come away with an Alamo-style 1-0 win.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Rotate the job of picking the ball out of the net - we don't want anybody missing the Palarse game with a bit of a back strain.........
:wink:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Ironic rthat Pogba and Ibrahimovich are back so anything other than a sound tonking will be acceptable

You say that but I dont see said names coming up a better pair of centre backs this season. We'll contain them. I dont know why and it could be tinted specs but I reckon we might get something out of this game

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the United strikers, who ever they may , be will give Dunk and Duffy their hardest game as they are all very mobile and rely less on high long balls for D & D to gobble up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have just read that United are unbeaten in 38 games at home. Stand by for an Albion win :thumbsup:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I have just read that United are unbeaten in 38 games at home. Stand by for an Albion win :thumbsup:

Exactly. It'll be like Nottingham Forest and 1979 all over again...wasn't that something like 57 games unbeaten at home?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here