Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tactics away at Man Utd

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Don’t score early and wake them up thats for sure. Always think the big teams just expect to win games against the non top six and are at 60% early on. Generally that’s enough but if you make the mistake of scoring they up their game and you’re screwed.

Defend like demons for 90 and try and nick one late one?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
After watching them here against Newcastle I think I will be watching through my fingers next week!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Would it be totally ridiculous of me to suggest that we do not play one of Dunk or Duffy. Bruno, AK and Murray not to play at all.
I know, I know, but rivalry aside if we can get a result on Monday and against Palace, 2 sides below us and at home it will be worth the possibility of taking a beating in a game we would probably have lost anyway.
Having said that I am quite confident that the replacements are still capable of getting a point as suggested on the PL thread, those players must be bursting at the seams for an opportunity.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Show them no respect its just a name. Play our best team. It's 11 vs 11. We did OK vs Man City and have improved somewhat since then. We are not here to be whipping boys

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Show them no respect its just a name. Play our best team. It's 11 vs 11. We did OK vs Man City and have improved somewhat since then. We are not here to be whipping boys

Yes you are right, don't know what I was thinking about, my post was crap.
Also forgot that they play Madrid after us.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
This game has got Development Squad written all over it.

How else are they going to develop if they don't play Man U away?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield beat them, albeit at home. Go there with fear and we’ll get beat, let’s give ourselves a chance by going there and trying to get out of our own half now and then.

Anything other than a good thrashing will be gained with a mostly backs to the wall performance though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Arsenal cut Spurs to ribbons today but struggled at times against Albion. I'm not expecting too much at Old Trafford but I think we can make United work for everything

You watched a different game to me yes they were the better side but didnt cut Spurs to ribbons and had the benefit of some bad referring decisions going their way.,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here