Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Well done CMS

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What an odd post

It's not odd at all. CMS told the Albion he was Championship quality and managed to con them into believing this. He should've been more honest and told the club he was actually League 2 standard. CMS was obviously just gold digging, looking for a vulnerable club without any care of who gets lured into his trap. Scumbag in my eyes. If he had any decency, he would've at least admitted it was all an act.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's not odd at all. CMS told the Albion he was Championship quality and managed to con them into believing this. He should've been more honest and told the club he was actually League 2 standard. CMS was obviously just gold digging, looking for a vulnerable club without any care of who gets lured into his trap. Scumbag in my eyes. If he had any decency, he would've at least admitted it was all an act.
i don't blame CMS more the poor scouting and agents and decision making he won't be the first or last bad player we sign. He had a very bad injury and never really recovered he seemed pleasant chap I think Scumbag is a little bit over the top also the worst decision was not keeping GM.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just another in the defence of CMS he did look like he ran around like a headless chicken but he was oftern the loan striker and it was Poyet tactics and he was oftern chasing lost causes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
i don't blame CMS more the poor scouting and agents and decision making he won't be the first or last bad player we sign. He had a very bad injury and never really recovered he seemed pleasant chap I think Scumbag is a little bit over the top also the worst decision was not keeping GM.

Ahem. I think you may find the previous poster was being facetious and having a dig at the clown who was apparently seriously suggesting a player can blag his way into being signed and paid lots based exclusively on his own word that he can do a job. If this were true, all you'd need to do to marry Angelie Jolie would be to email her and tell her that you'e a handsome rich philanthropist who likes a bit of rough sex. I may have misunderstood, of course. :facepalm::lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here