Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CMS Hat Trick

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's not odd at all. CMS told the Albion he was Championship quality and managed to con them into believing this. He should've been more honest and told the club he was actually League 2 standard. CMS was obviously just gold digging, looking for a vulnerable club without any care of who gets lured into his trap. Scumbag in my eyes. If he had any decency, he would've at least admitted it was all an act.

:lol:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Ahem. I think you may find the previous poster was being facetious and having a dig at the clown who was apparently seriously suggesting a player can blag his way into being signed and paid lots based exclusively on his own word that he can do a job. If this were true, all you'd need to do to marry Angelie Jolie would be to email her and tell her that you'e a handsome rich philanthropist who likes a bit of rough sex. I may have misunderstood, of course. :facepalm::lolol:

Did she reply?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
It's not odd at all. CMS told the Albion he was Championship quality and managed to con them into believing this. He should've been more honest and told the club he was actually League 2 standard. CMS was obviously just gold digging, looking for a vulnerable club without any care of who gets lured into his trap. Scumbag in my eyes. If he had any decency, he would've at least admitted it was all an act.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Did he play for us though - the local paper doesn't seem to think so....

"On 80 minutes, Mackail-Smith then bettered his first as he leathered a thunderbolt from 20 yards past a despairing Morris after good work by Eze.

Two minutes later, the former Peterborough and Luton man collected the match ball, guiding the ball past Morris, thanks to more brilliant, unselfish work from Akinfenwa
."

http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/sport/15669930.MATCH_REPORT__Mackail_Smith_the_hat_trick_hero_as_Wycombe_crush_Crawley_Town/

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Not quite an ex-player (yet) but Oliver Norwood scored a great free kick for Fulham yesterday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here