Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crawley Town FC ............. Concerned?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Strange side, Crawley.

They've beaten and drawn with some good clubs like Exeter, Coventry and Luton. And yet they've lost to Port Vale and Chesterfield. Puzzling. Hope they stay up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cox not in the squad again so perhaps there is some truth in the rumour that he fallen out with the management, probably telling them how good he is, but that is only a possible suggestion.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
93rd minute winner today for Crawley at Chesterfield.

Outside chance of making the league 2 playoffs now.

( Hint to Palace GOONS : Crawley are my 2nd team ).

Last edited:

Cox not in the squad again so perhaps there is some truth in the rumour that he fallen out with the management, probably telling them how good he is, but that is only a possible suggestion.

The rumour is Cox and assistant manager Feeney came to blows.

Though Cox isn’t quite the force he was and arguably would be left out even if there were no disciplinary issues

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Helpful to have them in the league but I reckon L2 is their level. Shocked we don't end up sending more there both on loan or cheap/free sales of youngsters with a sell on clause.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
The rumour is Cox and assistant manager Feeney came to blows.

Though Cox isn’t quite the force he was and arguably would be left out even if there were no disciplinary issues
I read that Cox has not been available because he is signed off with stress?

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
2018/19 season, plummeting down the table.

Big matches v Yeovil and Notts County still to come.

A last day relegation is by no means impossible this year.

:fishing:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Hope they can sort it out, wish them nothing but the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There should be a lesson here for those that say TB should buy this player and that player; he's sensible and experienced enough to know that you must build a business behind the team or you have nothing, ask Bolton, Crawley, Yeovil, Birmingham, Palace and many other mismanaged clubs!

Crawley should have a huge catchment area, they've had Horsham in the doldrums for years, loads of house building going on and a stack of cash behind them ... and still they've floundered

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Crawley should have a huge catchment area, they've had Horsham in the doldrums for years, loads of house building going on and a stack of cash behind them ... and still they've floundered

Not to mention a recent-ish stadium. Got a few mates in Horsham who've said that there is absolutely nothing Crawley Town happening in the local area whatsoever, it's either Brighton or Horsham who do things. Whether this is due to any lingering rivalry between the places but it's hardly Liverpool vs Manchester in terms of hatred.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Am hoping Crawley stay up at the expense of Notts County.
Presuming we stay in the Prem, i will consider that the end to 28 years of hurt.
Yes folks, it’s been 28 years since the Old Wembley play off final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here