Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Malcolm Young (RIP)

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
RIP one of my heroes . Saw AC/DC 13 times . All with Malcolm still able to play . From 78 in Brighton with the late , great Bon Scott . Hammersmith , Wembley Arena 3 times in a week .Donnington 81 , the memories so , so good . A friend saw them live in a small venue on Bondi Beach before they ever ventured to the UK and another saw them play a pub gig in London . I will never forget their first appearance on Top of the Pops with Rock and Roll Damnation and thinking WTF. Rock goes to college . Brilliant live . All driven by the master that was Malcolm Young . Rest in Peace with your brother George and Bon of course . As the song said ..... Hell ain't a bad place to be !!! https://youtu.be/4oGbsc-uF_M

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Very sad, saw them at Wembley Arena early 90's, top live band and VERY loud.
RIP Malcolm, 64 too young, I thought they all only drinked cups of tea for the last 20 years too.....

Jul 7, 2003
It was only when catching up on the tributes that I realised George Young had died recently - missed that one. With George and Malcolm gone, Cliff retired and Beano unlikely to return, I hope they keep[ the dignity of the band and stop now rather than end up as a their own tribute band with unknowns supporting Angus.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Not a fan, they are played continuously here as you would expect, sad news all the same.
Seems to be a lot of it about lately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here