Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will You Be Fist Bumping A Stoke Fan?

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
View attachment 91229
http://eighteensixtythree.proboards.com/thread/10963/brighton-stoke

I can see why the club is advertising the need for respect, these northern monkeys obviously have not passed the 'o' level stage of fire and the wheel.

Northern Monkey? Is this really appropriate? Not everyone in the North is thick and ignorant.

On the one hand you are rightly promoting anti homophobic sentinemnt, whilst on the same hand dismissing a whole of group of the population based where they are from.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Northern Monkey? Is this really appropriate? Not everyone in the North is thick and ignorant.

On the one hand you are rightly promoting anti homophobic sentinemnt, whilst on the same hand dismissing a whole of group of the population based where they are from.

No not appropriate. A fist bump should sort it out :safeway:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Surely if we want to be "nice" to opposing friends we would anyway - without having this pigsh*t initiative
thrown at us.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I don't see why I have to touch one of them to show respect. I plan to do what I always do with opposing fans that I encounter on the way to and from matches (unless I know them personally, of course), namely politely ignore them. That's entirely respectful as far as I'm concerned.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Apologies if I've offended your northern morals, but it was more of a dig to the clown on that forum!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I shall be bumping a few Stoke fans with me fists as I'm sure we all will. Know what I mean lads? Sweet as, cushty. Say no more.:whistle:

What a horrendously cringeworthy tweet.....pretty embarrassing.

Welcome to modern football,told what to do,when to do it and if you cant make a game after buying a ticket you'll get told off:moo: For that reason i'm out:ffsparr: Also paying 6 times the amount it cost when i started watching football. Twirl your scarf at this point and sing along and clap when you are told! FANSZONE:facepalm:

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Given the opportunity happy to use my fists on a few potter fans knees and boots as well if I get lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what this means exactly but it sounds like you're going to proposition a number of the visitors until one takes you up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:facepalm: FFS

Cringing at this :facepalm: It's bad enough being told when I can watch my team play by a TV company, but we are being encouraged to take part in this by the Albion. :facepalm:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Probably the worst communication we've put out since trying to put a positive spin on the Sami Millwall game by tweeting the pretendance.

Totally cringeworthy, hopefully that's a mandatory FA box ticked and we'll never see its like again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Where the fairy when you need him, Normally has a lot to say for himself (well respond with a question anyway)

Feel this thread needs his input to lead us.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Fist bumping or fist pumping?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The worst tweet we have sent for several years. I can almost feel whoever had the misfortune to send it cringing as he/she did.

Jan 30, 2008

tell some old tubthumper that !
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here