Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Facebook is such a load of bollocks nowadays

I do drop in to see what is going on, read what my 'friends' and mates have to say in their lives.

I will never understand why people put their personal lives online by the way, the 'what's up hun' sh!t does my t!ts in.

But now we have targeted advertising and so many people putting up inane links to threads, fake news, look at my cat it just smiled like a human, my dogs ear looks like Donald Trump, it is just getting more and more banal. And that is our 'friends', mates putting this sh!t up. Oh and not to forget the legendary threads telling people that this name means you are more sexy or the devil. Facebook was good once, but it is just getting worse and worse and worse.

Is the simple answer to take your mates, 'friends' email addresses and just email them? if they don't reply they never were friends anyway, but I think the majority of us on Facebook would know that anyway. Social media? Social sh!t on older people's sanity me thinks.

Please, don't be the one that says 'I don't use facebook' because you shouldn't even be reading this, being cool and trendy is better used elsewhere.

Annoyance off my t!ts... thank you.

Wouldn't have a clue,thought it was for the kids and weak of mind.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My pet hate, these sort of things:
The one who gives unconditionally
Is the one who hurts the most
The one who supports everyone is often in the most pain
I send love out but never receive it
They are so strong for others, but inside they cry out for others to be strong for them
That kind of shit.
It's so transparent it makes me want to shit.

Have to say that I like FB & use it regularly. I have a twitter account but very rarely use it, or for that matter Instagram or WhatsApp. At least the adverts on FB don’t keep popping up like NSC & are relevant to my life. Plenty of links to BHA including NSC. As others have said choose your friends wisely & if they post rubbish click the button to see less posts like that or unfriend them.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Have to say that I like FB & use it regularly. I have a twitter account but very rarely use it, or for that matter Instagram or WhatsApp. At least the adverts on FB don’t keep popping up like NSC & are relevant to my life. Plenty of links to BHA including NSC. As others have said choose your friends wisely & if they post rubbish click the button to see less posts like that or unfriend them.

Or if it's someone you want to keep as a friend, you can unfollow them. You're still friends, but don't see their posts.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here