Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Coleman new Sunderland boss

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Sunderland really do appoint shite managers and recruit shite players on silly wages.Just will never learn and thiswill blow up by the end of the season.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Really believe that Sunderland, like Manchester City, Southampton and Norwich before them will need to drop down to league 1 before they can fully clear the decks, rebuild with a younger side to begin the climb back.

Can only be a money decision from Coleman

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I think t's a good appointment for the Black Cats. Coleman looks to have improved as a manager since managing Wales.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The only got 12s. Good bet I reckon

That horse racing chap I told you about in the other thread told me about a dressing room bust up where the keeper said "you are all shit and we will go down" during pre season. that was enough for me to chuck em in a lucky 16 with palace.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Actually, his first job as a manager was taking over in our (Fulham) first season back in the top flight. He stopped our slide and kept us up. He's got his old mucker Kit Symons there as well. If he can win the dressing room, they've got a good chance of staying up.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Congratulations Sunderland on getting an all time league record today.
No wins after 20 home games.
2 more injuries and a goal keeper who can't catch a ball.
Coleman must be bonkers.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Actually, his first job as a manager was taking over in our (Fulham) first season back in the top flight. He stopped our slide and kept us up. He's got his old mucker Kit Symons there as well. If he can win the dressing room, they've got a good chance of staying up.

i reckon he has nothing to lose .. kick out the so called ringleaders if they don't tow the line play the kids win some respect with the fans and if he does keep them up ,he will have a good base to build on .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here