Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do lesbians ever marry Thai brides ?

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
A thought to dwell on.

What sort of thai girls? Real ones or chicks with dicks?

Are you thinking of starting a website for it?

NSC new advertising is killing it today :lol:

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 20.20.41.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've never heard of a lesbian paying for sex and from my experience I've never met one who'd tolerate a purely sexual relationship which is usually the case with a mail order bride style situation.

Women don't usually pay for sex, gay guys usually don't pay for sex either so it is predominately a heterosexual male thing. Even in Amsterdam the "blue light" district which is called the gay red light is mostly trans* and most of the clients are men who would consider themselves heterosexual.

Its going to take a bit of time for me to work out what you have just said.

larus

Yep, for 27 years to my teenage sweetheart who is neither a narc or a comb-over saddo!

Come on, show me a Thai bride situation where the *husband* isn't one or the other!

There’s someone I know (not a friend although we were at school together) who’s been with a Thai lady for nearly 20 years (I guess). They have a home out there and a son together. She comes over here for holidays and a he also spends long periods out there. He’s definitely not someone who would fit into either of your categories. Decent guy (he’s mates with a mate of mine), and wouldn’t struggle with finding a lady.

I think it’s so easy (and often wrong) to make sweeping judgements, but sadly, this if often how so many in society work. And you can often find those who are so quick to judge have things in their own life which are far from perfect, but it’s easier to make yourself feel better by attacking others than addressing your own issues.

Of course, some of these guys will be horrible types, but then again, that’s surely the same in all walks of life. People who were recently being adored (e.g. Kevin Spacey) are now pariahs as their own dirty little secrets get exposed.

So, before you make such quick judgements on others, consider if you’d like all your secrets/issues exposed and having everyone comment on.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
There’s someone I know (not a friend although we were at school together) who’s been with a Thai lady for nearly 20 years (I guess). They have a home out there and a son together. She comes over here for holidays and a he also spends long periods out there. He’s definitely not someone who would fit into either of your categories. Decent guy (he’s mates with a mate of mine), and wouldn’t struggle with finding a lady.

I think it’s so easy (and often wrong) to make sweeping judgements, but sadly, this if often how so many in society work. And you can often find those who are so quick to judge have things in their own life which are far from perfect, but it’s easier to make yourself feel better by attacking others than addressing your own issues.

Of course, some of these guys will be horrible types, but then again, that’s surely the same in all walks of life. People who were recently being adored (e.g. Kevin Spacey) are now pariahs as their own dirty little secrets get exposed.

So, before you make such quick judgements on others, consider if you’d like all your secrets/issues exposed and having everyone comment on.

I've been married to my wife from the Philippines for 34 years ( another country that people who know nothing about seem to think is like Thailand).
We met when I was based in Hong Kong (1981 - 84) with the RAF she was teaching English to Forces kids in St Georges school Kowloon.

I agree when my wife and I see older guys with younger women we cringe....BUT no one only them knows their background.

When I worked in Manila for 3 years it was very easy to judge men with women, but its something that is not my business and I keep my nose out of other peoples business.

The people who spread their ' hate ' or accusations should look at their own situation before judging others they dont know.

I fully agree that there are some strange partnerships but there are also many couples who have worked together ( Middle East or Far East ) and begin relationships at work.

And please dont go about getting a British Passport as times and rules have changed, NO ONE gets an automatic passport through marriage, in fact no one gets an automatic UK visa on marriage ( there are NSC members who can explain more up to date details ) it also costs £1000's to take the UK residency/citizenship tests.

My wife makes more noise in ESU so you should be able to spot her......

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
This thread - and the two types of desperate 'husband' I mentioned, plus the Pub Landlord type - is all about brides effectively bought for money from a catalogue.

Not about ordinary people who happen to have met, fell in love with and married a lady from another Country. I know several too. No need to justify normal relationships.
please dont go about getting a British Passport
Who did?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
This thread - and the two types of desperate 'husband' I mentioned, plus the Pub Landlord type - is all about brides effectively bought for money from a catalogue.

Not about ordinary people who happen to have met, fell in love with and married a lady from another Country. I know several too. No need to justify normal relationships.
Who did?

Yep, for 27 years to my teenage sweetheart who is neither a narc or a comb-over saddo!

Come on, show me a Thai bride situation where the *husband* isn't one or the other!

I'm sorry but the quote above seems to tar many foreign ladies with a large brush. it says nothing about 'catalogue' brides ( as you call them) or girls/ men in ' ordinary' relationships.

larus

I've been married to my wife from the Philippines for 34 years ( another country that people who know nothing about seem to think is like Thailand).
We met when I was based in Hong Kong (1981 - 84) with the RAF she was teaching English to Forces kids in St Georges school Kowloon.

I agree when my wife and I see older guys with younger women we cringe....BUT no one only them knows their background.

When I worked in Manila for 3 years it was very easy to judge men with women, but its something that is not my business and I keep my nose out of other peoples business.

The people who spread their ' hate ' or accusations should look at their own situation before judging others they dont know.

I fully agree that there are some strange partnerships but there are also many couples who have worked together ( Middle East or Far East ) and begin relationships at work.

And please dont go about getting a British Passport as times and rules have changed, NO ONE gets an automatic passport through marriage, in fact no one gets an automatic UK visa on marriage ( there are NSC members who can explain more up to date details ) it also costs £1000's to take the UK residency/citizenship tests.

My wife makes more noise in ESU so you should be able to spot her......

I was chatting to my mate (who is mates with the guy who I went to school with) and I asked him how does this guy get on with the age-gap/peoples prejudice. He said that he also knows of other people (Caucasians) who have a 20 year gap in their ages.

As long as 2 people are genuinely happy together, then race/age should not be a barrier. I’d draw the line when you see old guys (60’s/70’s) with girls in their early twenties. Anyway, it’s nothing new with guys having younger wives and some women prefer older men as they are calmer and less likely to f*ck around. There’s also women who like younger guys too, so I think it’s wrong to try to make this out to be just a male issue (as a lot of things seem to be these days).

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
I was chatting to my mate (who is mates with the guy who I went to school with) and I asked him how does this guy get on with the age-gap/peoples prejudice. He said that he also knows of other people (Caucasians) who have a 20 year gap in their ages.

As long as 2 people are genuinely happy together, then race/age should not be a barrier. I’d draw the line when you see old guys (60’s/70’s) with girls in their early twenties. Anyway, it’s nothing new with guys having younger wives and some women prefer older men as they are calmer and less likely to f*ck around. There’s also women who like younger guys too, so I think it’s wrong to try to make this out to be just a male issue (as a lot of things seem to be these days).

My wife is 5 years older than me so technically Im a toyboy...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here