Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Young Seagulls Plus membership

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Just trying to sign my boys up to this, admittedly early as they're only 1 and 3 but living out of area I need to do everything I can to stop them falling into the clutches of the scummers.

Anyway I've tried purchasing online but it won't let me as I'm 35! Sorry if being thick and I've missed something but how do you do this? Do I need to call the club (can't at the moment as at work)?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Register as them - new FAN number, and buy it when logged in as the ch8ld, not you.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
My son is a member and I just used my own email address. Do you have a fan number for them, if so add them to your friends & family and you should be good to go.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Register as them - new FAN number, and buy it when logged in as the ch8ld, not you.

This.

Also, try not to forget and end up doing it a couple of weeks before their seventh birthdays. You'll thank me when their shirts arrive...

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
This.

Also, try not to forget and end up doing it a couple of weeks before their seventh birthdays. You'll thank me when their shirts arrive...

I know, I wasn't sure about starting this after all that!

I've sorted it now thank you. I went into the manage family and friends section, created their accounts there and then clicked the reassign box I hadn't seen before.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here