Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Black Friday Deals

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Yeah, I know. Rampant inflation of 3%. I mean, on a £200 purchase, that extra £6 is going to kill me. Bring back the gold old days of inflation at 10%.

Sarcasm tends to work more effectively if you trust your audience to work out basic maths. But thanks for the help.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Can I put in a word for an initiative from a group of GB Olympians?

Combining the vibe of Black Friday and Giving Tuesday, purchasers of places on the Athletes' Experience Days can choose from the listed retail prices how much to discount and how much to donate to good causes. The donations go towards crowdfunding free places for good causes to auction off in 2018.

The athletes have raised £407K for good causes so far and this is hoped to help them achieve their target of £1m by Tokyo 2020.

Yes it is my initiative but I hope that you can help spread the word via http://www.legacy300.com, there is also a separate Crowdfunding appeal on http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/legacy300 . There are many ways to help generate funds for good causes close to your heart and you can always DM me with any queries.

Many thanks.

Give Receive November.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone bought anything yet?

I've only got the Echo that I bought a week or so ago at the early Black Friday price.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Want to get a 60' 4k TV but just getting a headache trying to work out what is and what isn't good as a total novice on this stuff really. So expensive too especially when you don't know exactly what a good deal is I'm half tempted to give up. :D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anybody who's already a member of Duke of York's or Duke's at Komedia (and who are within 90 days of renewal date) should be chomping at the bit at 40% off renewal fee today. Image appears to suggest it applies to new memberships also. B rude not 2 :thumbsup:

j_wGQN14OL2CeA7NNZdC720BylJeKeSg0Z1aOrJ2Nlc.jpg

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
You could argue that thanksgiving is the most English of American holidays.

Yes, everyone is signing up to celebrate forced migration and genocide.

Hey chief - sorry about those blankets full of Smallpox, it was just in the name of bants.

A someone that has lived in the States for 5 years I am always asked ‘what us Brits think of Thanksgiving?’

The reply is always ‘a nice day to spend with family but best not to dwell on the origins of the holiday’.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Anybody who's already a member of Duke of York's or Duke's at Komedia (and who are within 90 days of renewal date) should be chomping at the bit at 40% off renewal fee today. Image appears to suggest it applies to new memberships also. B rude not 2 :thumbsup:

j_wGQN14OL2CeA7NNZdC720BylJeKeSg0Z1aOrJ2Nlc.jpg

Thanks for the reminder, we expire in two weeks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here