Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18/11 - 20/11

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I’m getting a bit worried that Palace are picking up a little. Still very much a one man team though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Loving the Sky spelling 'mistake'

17:53

CRYSTAL PALACE 2-2 EVERTON

Palace having led twice here will feel they ought to have collected all three points but credit must go to Everton for twice coming back, and their performance improved after the interval.*

Both sides had chances to win the contest, but it's just one point apiece. Palace will feel they have to beat Stoke in seven days' time with the side still rotted to the bottom of the Premier League.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
3 mins in and Newcastle get into the Man United half already. Shock.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I’m getting a bit worried that Palace are picking up a little. Still very much a one man team though.

Last for games since Chelsea aberration, drawn with West Ham and Everton. Lost to spurs and Newcastle. Two points out of nine from teams in the mini league. They've been telling us that they are bottom because they've been playing big sides. That's not the case now.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey

LBC Radio reckon three teams worse than Palace in the division and that they will avoid the drop. Commentators reckon West Ham will go. From bits of the match I heard the second half was scrappy but they raved about Zaha and Loftus Cheek.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-1 Newcastle

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
World on its head 0-1 Gayle. Down to 9th now.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Rival games or derbies are usually like that. I honestly think Palace will beat us on 28th. We did exactly the same to them in 2005. They were going well and we were in the relegation zone.

I would compare the situation more to FFS Murray 2011. Because we play Monday, Saturday, Tuesday. And in 2011 we played Liverpool at Home 3 days prior and the team were spent in the 2nd half v Palace. This time we go to Old Trafford 3 days before, we don’t have the biggest squad and I feel we might give it all against Man Utd and then fade against Palace. I hope not though.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I would compare the situation more to FFS Murray 2011. Because we play Monday, Saturday, Tuesday. And in 2011 we played Liverpool at Home 3 days prior and the team were spent in the 2nd half v Palace. This time we go to Old Trafford 3 days before, we don’t have the biggest squad and I feel we might give it all against Man Utd and then fade against Palace. I hope not though.

Rest key players who are even slightly injured at ManUre and don't even take Muzza.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here