Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Hughton on SSN today

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sky Sports News saying that they will be showing CH's news conference at 1.15 - in about five minutes, if anyone wants to/can tune in.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dont have sky but would assume it was the usual run of the mill interview with nothing revealing or contentious being said.

Chris said we're signing Neymar in Jan for £300M, since he is unhappy at PSG, and "wants to play for a proper club, not a business"...

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Chris said we're signing Neymar in Jan for £300M, since he is unhappy at PSG, and "wants to play for a proper club, not a business"...

That’s all very well but what were his thoughts on the ‘price of a pie table’ in which we didn’t come top?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You forgot to mention that he said didn't really care about Neymar coming, because he was off to Everton.......

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

He wouldn't get in the team if he plays the way he played the other night

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That’s all very well but what were his thoughts on the ‘price of a pie table’ in which we didn’t come top?

Chris absolutely lost it when the interviewer had the temerity to suggest our pies were not the best... pushed his finger in the face of the interviwer, threw his mike on the SSN desk, and stormed off...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You forgot to mention that he said didn't really care about Neymar coming, because he was off to Everton.......

Yeah, I didn't want to upset BG / disturb his afternoon nap after his cozy Horlicks / sucking a Werthers Original...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He wouldn't get in the team if he plays the way he played the other night

Yes, it was just lke Duffy had a bad spell at Blackburn just before he joined us...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Does anyone have a sister in law with Sky who could pop over and see what was said?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I didnt hear it as I dont have Sky that is why I asked what was said, hoping somebody would fill us in with the info.

Hey! I've given you the full run down...:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here