Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Betting Offers & Accumulators with Matchedbets.com

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Over the many years of gambling, I’ve probably set up online accounts with most online gambling sites picking up free offers in the process. Although these accounts aren’t used any more, and I don’t know half the passwords for these sites, would this matchbetting system of yours be any good for me?

SIgn-up offers are just the tip of the iceberg.

Matched Betting earnings can be limited by bookies gubbing you from offers, restricting your stakes or completely closing your account. From my experience, if you have old accounts already in existence from before you started Matched Betting, you stand a better chance of staying below the radar as you will have months/years of previous very normal punting behaviour. New accounts come under far greater scrutiny.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I'm always sceptical of these type of betting offers.

Tonight in the FA Cup I've gone for Billericay to win and both teams to score @ 9/4 with Betfred. You can't beat readdies.

So was I but I have been doing Profit Squad since May and made over £3k profit. Not bad considering I started with £50 and had never done any betting before.

MatchedBets.com

Nov 16, 2017
UK
I do about 30 accas a month but its time consuming getting all the good odds matches and the right time frames and then doing all the lays, Can you please give some more detail about your acca tool?

There's a little video on the acca insurance page which explains how it works better than I can type it out. https://www.matchedbets.com/acca-insurance/

The tool will create accas for four different acca insurance strategies, provides alternative selections along with new EV so you can quickly create accas ending on different days. The power of the tool is in using the filters to deliver what you want, rather than trawl through a huge list of acca recommendations that may take a full week to finish.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Buy us an electric blanket

I was able to devote a reasonable chunk of time to it, and I also had a decent pot to start with. Both of these help, however lacking either is NOT a barrier to entry.

If you only have a little bit of time, you can target the easy quick turnover offers. If you don't have much cash to put aside as "working capital" then it will just take you a bit longer to build that pot up, due to the time it can take to withdrawal and deposit into different bookie accounts.

I reckon almost everyone reading this could earn enough to pay for their next Albion season ticket before Christmas arrives if they wanted to.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
There's a little video on the acca insurance page which explains how it works better than I can type it out. https://www.matchedbets.com/acca-insurance/

The tool will create accas for four different acca insurance strategies, provides alternative selections along with new EV so you can quickly create accas ending on different days. The power of the tool is in using the filters to deliver what you want, rather than trawl through a huge list of acca recommendations that may take a full week to finish.

You were quick to correct the138.com number!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Not knowing anything about this but a lot about gambling in general, how complicated is this and how much time do I need to devote to it

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was able to devote a reasonable chunk of time to it, and I also had a decent pot to start with. Both of these help, however lacking either is NOT a barrier to entry.

If you only have a little bit of time, you can target the easy quick turnover offers. If you don't have much cash to put aside as "working capital" then it will just take you a bit longer to build that pot up, due to the time it can take to withdrawal and deposit into different bookie accounts.

I reckon almost everyone reading this could earn enough to pay for their next Albion season ticket before Christmas arrives if they wanted to.

My workload gets a bit lighter for a few months from December and i'm definitely going to give it a 'punt'

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
So what would be a good starting point?10 accounts with £20 or £50 in each? If I had say £100 to invest, should I do 5 accounts with £20 or two with £50?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not knowing anything about this but a lot about gambling in general, how complicated is this and how much time do I need to devote to it

If you have gambling experience you have a bit of a head start in that you are familiar with the process of placing bets.

However, beyond that, put your punting experience to one side. This is all about following a process and a fair bit of the time the actual outcome of the match, race or whatever won't make much difference to your profit. So don't think "Nah - that won't happen" - just follow the process.

Time: as little or as much as you can spare. 2 or 3 hours a week should enable to you to return a nice steady profit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So what would be a good starting point?10 accounts with £20 or £50 in each? If I had say £100 to invest, should I do 5 accounts with £20 or two with £50?

If you have £100 to start with, you'll start with one account. The reason for this is you need to both back an outcome (eg: Brighton to beat Stoke) with a bookmaker and then bet against (or 'lay') the outcome with a betting exchange such as Betfair. If this is a standard new customer offer you'll be locking in a loss of, say, 50p-£1 regardless of the outcome of the match.

However, this will then unlock a free bet for you to use, which can be turned into guaranteed cash at the rate of approximately 75% of the value of the free bet. So, if the free bet is for £20, you'll convert it into a guaranteed £15 cash. Taking into account your qualifying loss you'd be about £14 up. You'd then move onto another bookie. Rinse and repeat.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
If you have £100 to start with, you'll start with one account. The reason for this is you need to both back an outcome (eg: Brighton to beat Stoke) with a bookmaker and then bet against (or 'lay') the outcome with a betting exchange such as Betfair. If this is a standard new customer offer you'll be locking in a loss of, say, 50p-£1 regardless of the outcome of the match.
However, this will then unlock a free bet for you to use, which can be turned into guaranteed cash at the rate of approximately 75% of the value of the free bet. So, if the free bet is for £20, you'll convert it into a guaranteed £15 cash. Taking into account your qualifying loss you'd be about £14 up. You'd then move onto another bookie. Rinse and repeat.

Isn't this two accounts?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Isn't this two accounts?

Do do Matched Betting you need an exchange account to place the reverse bets for what you've placed with a bookmaker. It is absolutely required.

So, you'd start with 1 bookie account and the exchange account.

Technically 2, yes, but it's semantics.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Do do Matched Betting you need an exchange account to place the reverse bets for what you've placed with a bookmaker. It is absolutely required.

So, you'd start with 1 bookie account and the exchange account.

Technically 2, yes, but it's semantics.

I may be missing the point here but with this two accounts would I have £50 in each.

I am going to go for this just want to be sure what I am doing. I already have an exchange account and maybe 3 bookie accounts.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I may be missing the point here but with this two accounts would I have £50 in each.

I am going to go for this just want to be sure what I am doing. I already have an exchange account and maybe 3 bookie accounts.

The MatchedBets instructions will tell you exactly what you'll need to have in each account and how to place each bet based on what the specific odds are.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

My experience is that you would need most of the money on the exchange. The amount required at the b ookie is the minimum amount required to release the free bet (so if the offer is Bet £10 and get £20 ibn free bets, put £10 at the bookie and the rest at the exchange). To get the best value from free bets, you have to back longer odds (5/1 and upwards), meaning that your liability for laying will be 3 to 4 times the amount of the free bet (more if longer odds).

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
OK ..

Monday will probably be close to a 3 way split (fnaarr). With bookies over round that's 3 x <2/1 shots,

....Oh hang on, I get it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here