Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pop Up Albion Shop / Stall in Ch Sq

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Apologies if fixtures, but I was in town today & was delighted to see a pop up Albion store in Churchill Square. I parted with a few quid for a hat & scarf for the little un, & no doubt I will buy a few bits next time I pass.
Personally, I think we're crying out for a permanent club shop in the Square. I know it's been mentioned on here loads of times, but I just think the commercial department are missing a trick here. On top of all the passing Albion nuts like me, there are the foreign students & visitors I think would spend a few quid.
The stall looks great & good to see Albion merchandise return to the town centre.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Apologies if fixtures, but I was in town today & was delighted to see a pop up Albion store in Churchill Square. I parted with a few quid for a hat & scarf for the little un, & no doubt I will buy a few bits next time I pass.
Personally, I think we're crying out for a permanent club shop in the Square. I know it's been mentioned on here loads of times, but I just think the commercial department are missing a trick here. On top of all the passing Albion nuts like me, there are the foreign students & visitors I think would spend a few quid.
The stall looks great & good to see Albion merchandise return to the town centre.
I was in Churchill Square today but didn't spot it - whereabouts is it? Must've been a part I didn't go in.

In terms of renting a unit in Churchill Square I think they tend to be quite expensive - that's why HMV went back in January, as the rents had been raised to a level they wouldn't swallow. Now they are back, but in a downstairs unit which I suspect is cheaper as less passing footfall.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was in Churchill Square today but didn't spot it - whereabouts is it? Must've been a part I didn't go in.

In terms of renting a unit in Churchill Square I think they tend to be quite expensive - that's why HMV went back in January, as the rents had been raised to a level they wouldn't swallow. Now they are back, but in a downstairs unit which I suspect is cheaper as less passing footfall.

Not far from JD Sports actually.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here