Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pop Up Albion Shop / Stall in Ch Sq

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Apologies if fixtures, but I was in town today & was delighted to see a pop up Albion store in Churchill Square. I parted with a few quid for a hat & scarf for the little un, & no doubt I will buy a few bits next time I pass.
Personally, I think we're crying out for a permanent club shop in the Square. I know it's been mentioned on here loads of times, but I just think the commercial department are missing a trick here. On top of all the passing Albion nuts like me, there are the foreign students & visitors I think would spend a few quid.
The stall looks great & good to see Albion merchandise return to the town centre.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Apologies if fixtures, but I was in town today & was delighted to see a pop up Albion store in Churchill Square. I parted with a few quid for a hat & scarf for the little un, & no doubt I will buy a few bits next time I pass.
Personally, I think we're crying out for a permanent club shop in the Square. I know it's been mentioned on here loads of times, but I just think the commercial department are missing a trick here. On top of all the passing Albion nuts like me, there are the foreign students & visitors I think would spend a few quid.
The stall looks great & good to see Albion merchandise return to the town centre.
I was in Churchill Square today but didn't spot it - whereabouts is it? Must've been a part I didn't go in.

In terms of renting a unit in Churchill Square I think they tend to be quite expensive - that's why HMV went back in January, as the rents had been raised to a level they wouldn't swallow. Now they are back, but in a downstairs unit which I suspect is cheaper as less passing footfall.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was in Churchill Square today but didn't spot it - whereabouts is it? Must've been a part I didn't go in.

In terms of renting a unit in Churchill Square I think they tend to be quite expensive - that's why HMV went back in January, as the rents had been raised to a level they wouldn't swallow. Now they are back, but in a downstairs unit which I suspect is cheaper as less passing footfall.

Not far from JD Sports actually.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here