Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
He will just tell the court "Do you know who I am?" " Google me"

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why is it going to court for a speeding fine ?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Why is it going to court for a speeding fine ?

Same as when I was caught on the railways with a discounted ticket.

It's not the punishment (although that doesn't help) but the sheer amount of time it's taken and the heavy letters threatening big fines, prison or community service (scrubbing vomit off station platforms probably). I don't have anywhere near as much money as Shane Duffy but I bet he's still pissed off as I was with it hanging over him. What I would have loved most was Govia opening all the paperwork my solicitor sent with them threatening a vulnerable person. They withdrew their case after that.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Same as when I was caught on the railways with a discounted ticket.

It's not the punishment (although that doesn't help) but the sheer amount of time it's taken and the heavy letters threatening big fines, prison or community service (scrubbing vomit off station platforms probably). I don't have anywhere near as much money as Shane Duffy but I bet he's still pissed off as I was with it hanging over him. What I would have loved most was Govia opening all the paperwork my solicitor sent with them threatening a vulnerable person. They withdrew their case after that.

But you were fare dodging?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'd forgotten my railcard and it was for a Network one. Not fare dodging as such. Certainly didn't help towards my mental state and problems. With barriers now it's impossible to bunk a train fare.

Oh, OK.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
When Duffy joined the club he had a driving ban ... probably has something to do with why he has to go to court

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here