Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spider!!!!

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I've got a spider living in my wing mirror. Its a pain in the arse, keeps spinning its web between the door and the mirror. Even though I keep brushing the web away, sure enough next time I get in the car, he's spun another one and retreated back inside the mirror. Stubborn little tw@t.
Had the same problem, I even jet washed the mirror shroud to eject the fecker to no avail. Then one morning I happen to look in the mirror before pulling out and the offending beast had popped out to attend some necessary web repairs, one swipe and he was on the ground and I was driving off giggling like a lunatic !! No more web.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Had the same problem, I even jet washed the mirror shroud to eject the fecker to no avail. Then one morning I happen to look in the mirror before pulling out and the offending beast had popped out to attend some necessary web repairs, one swipe and he was on the ground and I was driving off giggling like a lunatic !! No more web.

Oh Dear .... be afraid ..... very afraid

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Mine had caught a daddy longlegs in his little wingmirror web once, bet he was partying the night away behind my mirror thinking he was all set for a proper scoff. Tough titty, I brushed it off by the Sainsbury's roundabout in Portslade.

The little dickhead still spun another one the next day though. You'd think he'd get the message.

Mine had caught a daddy longlegs in his little wingmirror web once, bet he was partying the night away behind my mirror thinking he was all set for a proper scoff. Tough titty, I brushed it off by the Sainsbury's roundabout in Portslade.

The little dickhead still spun another one the next day though. You'd think he'd get the message.

If I think Frank hasn't eaten for a while I'll scrape the number plate of bugs and drop them in his web.

Love Frank me.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've got a spider living in my wing mirror. Its a pain in the arse, keeps spinning its web between the door and the mirror. Even though I keep brushing the web away, sure enough next time I get in the car, he's spun another one and retreated back inside the mirror. Stubborn little tw@t.

Probably a Palace fan.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Yes we know, everything is effing amazing in OZ, our spiders are bigger than yours, the weather is better etc etc etc, still too many Australians over here though, they should head back asap they are missing sooo much [emoji23][emoji23]

Too much sun here and not really a fan of it, so considering a move to another part which would suit more as there is no fun in 10 or 12 days above 35 degrees in a row.
I don't like summer here much, rest of year ok though.
The travelers often do come back, with all their tales of woe.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Too much sun here and not really a fan of it, so considering a move to another part which would suit more as there is no fun in 10 or 12 days above 35 degrees in a row.

Hobart, Melbourne or Canberra?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull

I guess it will be hot in Perth next November as I will be over there for my sons wedding. Any tips on best cheap flights from UK would be appreciated

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I guess it will be hot in Perth next November as I will be over there for my sons wedding. Any tips on best cheap flights from UK would be appreciated

I would look at buying your tickets right now to get the best deal.
Maybe worth looking some at Aussie sites like Flight Centre or Webjet.
The wife and daughter booked a year in advance for their last trip back and got return tickets for $980 each, that is around 490 quid each and they went for 5 weeks.
They were good flights on Cathay Pacific with only a hour and a half stop each way at Singapore.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I would look at buying your tickets right now to get the best deal.
Maybe worth looking some at Aussie sites like Flight Centre or Webjet.
The wife and daughter booked a year in advance for their last trip back and got return tickets for $980 each, that is around 490 quid each and they went for 5 weeks.
They were good flights on Cathay Pacific with only a hour and a half stop each way at Singapore.
Thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here