Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Coup in Zimbabwe ?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I don't know about common sense. Somehow the little ******* seems to me to be untouchable. Wish somebody would prove me wrong.......soon! If it's a knife in the back that's required, my money would be on his missus!

Yes, my original point was that up until now the population has been fairly restrained in its non acceptance of the regime. With the promise of him and his wife being outed there could be extreme civil unrest if he stayed put. Yes, I was well aware that the history of his "reign" has not been a pretty one.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It hasn't been that nasty yet has it? Or have I missed something here? I agree with dejavu. It **will** get nasty if
that moron doesn't resign soon.

nasty for the 10's of thousands of offspring of expat army officers , who after falling foul of callaghan in the 70's by becoming a massive success story and making the rhodesian pound stronger than the british equal ........worst thing they could ever have done , thousands of white zimbabweans living like tramps now .....it really is a very sad country .......and one , entirely of Mugabe's making , he really is a poisonous , fetid prick of a man.

nasty for just about anyone who has tried to oppose the prick over the last 40 years .......did you know he apparently had a scholarship to a school in the south of England where he was interfered with by the brothers .....which is why he has a pathological hatred of white people ....ring any bells..??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yes, my original point was that up until now the population has been fairly restrained in its non acceptance of the regime. With the promise of him and his wife being outed there could be extreme civil unrest if he stayed put. Yes, I was well aware that the history of his "reign" has not been a pretty one.

because they are shit scared of his lynch mobs.........you have no idea do you...??

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
because they are shit scared of his lynch mobs.........you have no idea do you...??

That was my point Sidney! If he doesn't go now there is the potential for carnage between his remaining followers and the ordinary folk who have been primed for change.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
DO6XEpuW0AAPIT3.jpg

I thought the Zimbabweans only wanted Wenger out.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
There's a party starting in Bulawayo................

[tweet]933006145702199298[/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here