Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moyes wants Dunk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I suggested to my son that he will go to one of 2 London clubs either Arsenal or Chelsea to replace either Luiz or Cahill. It wont be Spurs as they already have 2 who are better

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is the same agency who came up with the Solly March to Southampton story. How true did that turn out to be?

Just because it didn't happen, doesn't mean there was NOTHING in it, though. I've cause to be as certain as certain can be, that Southampton DID make enquiries at that time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Moyes can go and kiss my white fat cruddy arse!

Half a billion pounds

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I see Dunk in a similar situation that was Mark Lawrenson years ago. He is top 6 club material and when one of those come calling it my be hard to resist for him or the club.

He won't go to West Ham or the likes if unless we get relegated this season.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He’s a Chelsea fan and if he has the chance to be the new John Terry he might want to take it. And then it’ll be up to TB. So good luck with that ....

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Could West Ham pay those sort of wages?

Well they do to Hernadez, if not a bit more (£140kpw according to SSN) but would LD be seen as an equivalent 'marquee' signing i wonder?

As for length of contracts, i can only see two long ones, with Reid and Carroll both in 6years deals.

Reid's in second contract, so no buyers fee, but is on £70kpw.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
To play for wonderful crowds and alongside elite players like Dejan Lovren, who incidentally has received death threats towards him and his family recently? Scousers :rolleyes:

Not saying he wouldn't go to Liverpool, but I think it will be about 60% money and 40% playing consistently in Europe and absolutely nothing to do with who he plays for, with and the history of the club. I have no doubt it would be far more profound for Lewis to captain his home town club than it would to play for another club with a 'rich vain of history' that he has had no hand in.

West Ham ???:laugh::laugh:

Or elite players like Coutinho, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Sturridge, The Ox or Lallana and with the resources to buy more world class players etc Im not a Liverpool fan, quite the opposite, Im just calling it how I see it. IMO Liverpool are giants of world football with a world class manager. I think we naturally see our club as a ‘one off, why leave us?’ type thing. But history must surely play a part when choosing your next club (as cheesy as it sounds) thats IF the club are always fighting for trophies and a top 4 spot, like Liverpool normally do….. as well as the crazy money they can offer.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
At the begining of the season I said Dunk would play for Man City, that still stands.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He’s a Chelsea fan and if he has the chance to be the new John Terry he might want to take it. And then it’ll be up to TB. So good luck with that ....

Even if Dunk is a plastic Chelsea fan, now matter how good he became he'd never be considered the new John Terry there, because he's not one of their own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here