Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moyes wants Dunk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If Nathan Ake is worth £20 million then I would want a lot more than £25 million for Dunk.

Anyway, for me Dunk and Duffy are so crucial to our side that they are priceless at the moment. And If he was to eventually go, I would hope it would be to a much bigger/better club than West Ham.

All of this.....

And they’re below us............[emoji23]

Well, for now anyway. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
New contract for Dunk on the way? Top earner?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
As sure as eggs are eggs then there will be a lot more of this from other clubs in the next couple of transfer windows. We all sort of know this will happen and at some point some club will meet the asking price; however, David Moyes is a temporary appointment at West Ham for now, so if Lewis has any sense he wouldn't be going to a club where he knew that the Manager who bought him might not be there in 9 months

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
As we saw with Stockdale, footballers will go where the money is. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just wearing blue & white striped glasses.

£25 million and £100k a week on a 5 year contract will probably see Dunk in a West Ham shirt. I COULD see WH splashing that sort of cash.

Player view
Stockdale had no real interest in Brighton , Dunk has strong roots.
Dunk/ Agent has successfully renegotiated his contract over the years and could do similar again.
He is playing well as he suits the Brighton format
he has the respect of the fans (except a few idiots on NSC who really can't know much about football)

View from Club

his combination with Duffy is the bedrock of our success so far this season
his value almost corresponds to our stay in the premier so we would want a lot more than £25 million
if we sell him who would we buy

If he continues as he is then he will go but I don't think anyone will offer £40 million until he has a lot more PL games under his belt and to sell for less would not make sense.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
To be honest, if you were a "big club" in need of sorting your defence out, surely you'd try and buy Dunk 'n' Duffy as a package.

And just how much would that cost?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No way should we even consider selling him to them, they're a direct rival with us this season. If Liverpool came knocking and he wanted to go then we shouldn't stand in his way, they're in (to all intents and purposes) a different league.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
West Ham is a toxic club now. They’ve had their identity ripped from them. That ground is utter utter shite for football, I don’t know why anyone would go there now, despite their ‘history’.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
No chance of Dunk going to anyone outside the 'Big6' and even then i doubt he'd want to leave unless he was guaranteed regular first team football. At today's inflated prices, he's worth £50m plus easily. Dream on Moyes.....

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Player view
Stockdale had no real interest in Brighton , Dunk has strong roots.
Dunk/ Agent has successfully renegotiated his contract over the years and could do similar again.
He is playing well as he suits the Brighton format
he has the respect of the fans (except a few idiots on NSC who really can't know much about football)

View from Club

his combination with Duffy is the bedrock of our success so far this season
his value almost corresponds to our stay in the premier so we would want a lot more than £25 million
if we sell him who would we buy

If he continues as he is then he will go but I don't think anyone will offer £40 million until he has a lot more PL games under his belt and to sell for less would not make sense.
Plus Dunk is a very strong candidate to captain the club should Bruno move on, retire or just be a squad player next season. The draw of captaining your home town club shouldn't be underestimated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Plus Dunk is a very strong candidate to captain the club should Bruno move on, retire or just be a squad player next season. The draw of captaining your home town club shouldn't be underestimated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Neither should doubling your, already massive, weekly wage for the next 4 years.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Top fishing.

Of course, one poster on here believes those valuations.

In fairness £4.5m is a lot of money for a player with next to no close ball control.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here