Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] We Need To Retire "We're On Our Way" Right Here Right Now

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pretty vile repetition at Wembley tonight by the barmy kazoo army from some shit Northern outpost..

How do we get there? F*ck right off!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is that a subliminal suggestion that it is replaced by a Fat Boy Slim song? I'm in :thumbsup:

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
Pretty vile repetition at Wembley tonight by the barmy kazoo army from some shit Northern outpost..

How do we get there? F*ck right off!
Agreed, it seemed to go on for 90 minutes. I'm now in a position to afford to watch England home games, but that bleedin band deters me.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Agreed, it seemed to go on for 90 minutes. I'm now in a position to afford to watch England home games, but that bleedin band deters me.

So many things you're not allowed to take into football matches now - so how come the stewards can't spot a trumpet or two and a f**kin' bass drum stuffed down somebody's trousers? Pathetic!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm now in a position to afford to watch England home games, but that bleedin band deters me.

When purchasing tickets, suerly you can ask if you're going to be seated by the band, or in the vicinity!
They must know where the band will be situated, given the size of the instruments!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here