Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I do not watch this crap but did read that Amir Khan is using it to get fit to have 3 fights next year,hopefully he will lose all 3.

For goodness sake. Where on earth did you read that?

A top level professional boxer, to 'get fit for his next fight(s)' is going to spend a few weeks sitting about on a TV set, doing no proper training, and denied sufficient calories or protein to do anything useful at all?

Magic.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I stood next to Willie Thorne at the cheese counter at Sainsbury's once when I was at uni in Leicester. The conversation went thus:

Me: Buying some cheese Willie?

Him: Yes.

Bit showy offy if you don't mind me saying. I will accept an autograph though.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

A top level professional boxer, to 'get fit for his next fight(s)' is going to spend a few weeks sitting about on a TV set, doing no proper training, and denied sufficient calories or protein to do anything useful at all?

Magic.
BG reads The Sun. And apparently it can't be total rubbish, bile and nonsense because lots of other people read it too. So there.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Popular with the kids. 1.2m subscribers.

It's important for people to realise (I only learned this myself recently) that "YouTuber" is an occupation now. It'll be listed on their death certificates and everything.

There's some woman originally from Brighton who's just bought a £1.5m house in Hurstpierpoint with her fella: both of them have made their money entirely from spouting drivel on YouTube, and subsequent commercial spin-offs. I bet their largely elderly neighbours are bemused.

You see, in the future, the good people of MK Dons TV will be "celebrities".

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I wouldn't begrudge those MK Dons lads a penny of their fortune. They would deserve it for creating one of the greatest things ever on the internet. Except for that **** in the hat of course, he can **** off.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Magic.

I would think that as Ricky Hatton did many times between fights his weight has increased drastically so he is using the program to semi diet and reduce the weight to somewhere near his fighting weight before going into strict training. That is probably beyond your comprehension. As yet no fights are arranged so the first will not happen before about January.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I would think that as Ricky Hatton did many times between fights his weight has increased drastically so he is using the program to semi diet and reduce the weight to somewhere near his fighting weight before going into strict training. That is probably beyond your comprehension. As yet no fights are arranged so the first will not happen before about January.

:moo:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Yes, you're right. I don't understand the concept of weight loss. I've been a fool.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I do not watch this crap but did read that Amir Khan is using it to get fit to have 3 fights next year,hopefully he will lose all 3.
If he lasts the course he's bound to shed a few pounds.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Jesus Christ, I don't normally jump in on these things, but you are talking complete and utter drivel.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Although having said all that, Ant and Dec are the best bit about it.

That's like saying the best thing about herpes is that you get some cream to make it not quiet so painful and irritating. But it still hurts until it's gone.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Jamie Vardy's wife, Boris Johnson's dad, Dennis Wise, Amir Khan and an assortment of interchangeable and forgettable soap/reality people...some questionable definitions of celebrity there.

Indeed, how can being the wife of a footballer be classed as a celebrity? Ridiculous.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Jesus Christ, I don't normally jump in on these things, but you are talking complete and utter drivel.

Why is that? I would think with his high living he will be probably around the 11st + mark and enforced diet in the jungle will soon reduce him back to around 10st 7lb before he starts actually training, Ricky Hatton used to put on about 2st between fights when not training.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not a condescending reply as vegster said If he lasts the course he's bound to shed a few pounds. and I explained that was the reason for my reply to Hans Kray nothing condescending about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here