Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The girl has SORT OF defended him, saying that he was only 17 at the time, and did not have any idea of her age. The Sun has published the exchange of messages though, which do make him seem not just creepy, but also a pretty unpleasant lad.

Basically along the lines of:

JM: You've got lovely tits. They'd look great in a bra shot. Can I see one.

Girl: No

JM: Have you ever done any modeling work? Have you got any pictures you can send me?

Girl: No. Some boys don't seem to know what no means.

JM: You're boring

Girl: Who are you anyway? Some lad off youtube's brother?

JM: You're an ugly freak anyway.

Given his age at the time then (and if he was unaware of hers) you're right, he just comes across as a bit of a dick. In this 'online comments section' angy lynchmob day and age though, he's probably now screwed whatever z-list showbiz career he thought he was going to have.

This time next year, he'll be working in a Carphone Warehouse in Swindon.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
eLW6uIXCYqg642SKcomq6YEkfkG.jpg

Dennis Wise?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What an uninspiring bunch of 'celebrities' this year.

I think the problem is that some of them are too famous and are waiting for something to happen where as last year and in previous ones they've played pranks, told jokes, laughed, just enjoyed the whole jungle experience and embraced it.

Stanley Johnson is a fascinating person and Dennis Wise is quite jovial but older celebs are the ones voted out, suspiciously on medical grounds allegedly.

If I see Rebecca Vardy pout once more and a superior 'my shit doesn't stink' attitude I'm going to kick the telly in.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd say this year ' bunch are bang average. We've had better, we've had worse. Amir is the most entertaining, Iain's meltdown was also enjoyable. I love seeing a window into the lives and insecurities of the vain.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Dec is getting on my tits.

We all know Dennis Wise is a short arse. Also, I wish someone would tell him to stop saying now as in "the lines are now open" in that ****ish way.

To be padding it out with such prolonged repetitive 'jokes' shows piss poor production. Not a vintage series.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Dec is getting on my tits.

We all know Dennis Wise is a short arse. Also, I wish someone would tell him to stop saying now as in "the lines are now open" in that ****ish way.

To be padding it out with such prolonged repetitive 'jokes' shows piss poor production. Not a vintage series.

"He's such a small man!" The joke is getting a bit repetitive with Wisey.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Given his age at the time then (and if he was unaware of hers) you're right, he just comes across as a bit of a dick. In this 'online comments section' angy lynchmob day and age though, he's probably now screwed whatever z-list showbiz career he thought he was going to have.

This time next year, he'll be working in a Carphone Warehouse in Swindon.

No vacancies in Swindon

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Does anyone watch the ITV2 programme? I'm struggling to think of combination worse than those three cockwombles.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This has gone quiet.

Those West Hams were right about Dennis Wise all along. Years ago I recall him being called a boss-eyed can't. Spot on. Nasty midget.

That Toffo girl is really likeable isn't she?

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
I know they edit the show to tell the narrative they want the audience to swallow but Dennis Wise, Amir Khan and that Jamie bloke are just your stereotype bullies. Really nasty ganging up on Iain Lee.
Obviously I might feel differently if I had to spend any period of time with him - but it is an uncomfortable watch.
Disclaimer time - Normally I hate this programme but have been forced into watching this by the family.........honestly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I know they edit the show to tell the narrative they want the audience to swallow but Dennis Wise, Amir Khan and that Jamie bloke are just your stereotype bullies. Really nasty ganging up on Iain Lee.
Obviously I might feel differently if I had to spend any period of time with him - but it is an uncomfortable watch.
Disclaimer time - Normally I hate this programme but have been forced into watching this by the family.........honestly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needs that arse Jamie to be thrown out tomorrow. Reap what you sow.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I enjoy very few things on TV

1) MOTD
2) Question Time
3) I'm a Celeb

Not a classic this series, but it's the greatest game show ever produced. Reality TV ? Nah, that phrase wasn't even used when this was devised. It's pure brilliance.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's not been enough conflict in the camp for this to be a really great series, I hate it when they all get on. Iain's felt sorry for himself for 2 weeks and has attracted some "man-up" flak, but other than that its all been sweetness and light, which is dull. And Dec's "very small man" running gag got very tired after...well, the first time he said it, so to drag it out for the whole bloody thing was beyond irritating. So not a vintage series, it needed some PROPER ar5eholes in there to liven it up a bit. But its always interesting to see the true side of some people you've heard of.

Quite liked Denis Wise. Amir Khan though...what an utter prick.

And I can't believe I can't write bottomholes on here.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not a great series and the animal cruelty is getting too much now or should I say insect cruelty ? It became clear after 1 day that Georgia Toffolo was going to be the real star of this year. Not only is she a stunning beauty, like a young Debbie Harry but she has also come across as a genuinely lovely woman. The 5 to 1 went quickly and is now 1 to 8. Well done Georgia I expect we will be seeing and hearing a lot more of you

Wise,Jamie and Khan,didn't mind them at the start but just goes to show how the bully culture can evolve,disgusting behavior from some normal macho geezers! Tbh you can see that type of bully in action on NSC. Ian a bit irritating but has his issues and this has been worked out by the viewing public and they seemed to want to punish him by keeping him in but now they are supporting him by voting for him. Winner tof! Second Fizz Third Ian:thumbsup:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I would think that as Ricky Hatton did many times between fights his weight has increased drastically so he is using the program to semi diet and reduce the weight to somewhere near his fighting weight before going into strict training. That is probably beyond your comprehension. As yet no fights are arranged so the first will not happen before about January.

:fishing:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here