Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Jaime Vardys wife? I once took a piss next to TVs Matthew Kelly that makes me about as much as a celebrity as her, I await my call from the producers.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Sorry if this sounds rude, but who really cares??

Attachments

• why-dont-you-resized1.jpg
    why-dont-you-resized1.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,422

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
When I moved overseas, it was kind of liberating not having access to any of this type of shite that has blighted tv and society's brains for far too many years. I never watched it, but you could never get away from it.... that's until I read NSC today :)

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Jamie Vardy's wife, Boris Johnson's dad, Dennis Wise, Amir Khan and an assortment of interchangeable and forgettable soap/reality people...some questionable definitions of celebrity there.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
who is Brighton-based You tube 'star' Jack Maynard ?

My 14 year old daughter has heard of him, which just about says it all. In reality, he is hanging off the coat tails of his "pop star" brother, Connor. And no, I haven't heard of him either.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Isn't the whole POINT of IAC that the celebrities aren't REALLY celebrities? That's kinda the 'in-joke', isn't it?

To be honest, I don't mind it. Big Brother back in the day proved that you don't need to be 'known' to be liked or talked about – it's all about entertainment. It's winter and there's often naff all else to do in the evening, so people watch a bit of harmless telly in the lead up to Christmas. It's just consumable telly. These people come into your lives, make themselves look a bit stupid or cause a bit of drama and then mostly disappear again.

Although having said all that, Ant and Dec are the best bit about it.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This is the only reality game show I enjoy. I don't really care about the celebrity status as long as they entertain.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Jaime Vardys wife? I once took a piss next to TVs Matthew Kelly that makes me about as much as a celebrity as her, I await my call from the producers.

I stood next to Willie Thorne at the cheese counter at Sainsbury's once when I was at uni in Leicester. The conversation went thus:

Me: Buying some cheese Willie?

Him: Yes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here