Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Good bit of entertainment. Biggest tip is not to take it too seriously.

Might have a bit of money on Jennie McAlpine (Fiz from Corrie). I can see her doing very well. Humble, nice person and plenty of positive energy about her. Her minge must absolutely stink after a couple of weeks though.

Shame that the poisoned dwarf is on it. Cue lots of jokes from Ant n Dec about the rats might eat him or a snake strangles the little shit. :lol:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Not wishing to de-rail this most excellent thread from the mingmongerry between the usual suspects but, is Jamie Vardy's wife a celebrity because she's Jamie Vardy's wife or does she do anything herself?

Looks like it's the usual famous by being famous thing. Has appeared on Loose Women to talk about being sexually assaulted. She had postpartum depression. Cyber bullied about their daughter. Just been in the press a fair bit by the looks of it but originally she was only known because of being married to Jamie Vardy.

I stand corrected 'She also had a fling with pop star Peter Andre and did a kiss-and-tell on the singer in 2001 with the News of the World.' Get the impression she's a fame seeker

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
My 14 year old daughter has heard of him, which just about says it all. In reality, he is hanging off the coat tails of his "pop star" brother, Connor. And no, I haven't heard of him either.

Never heard of Connor Maynard????????!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

............. nor have I.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I would think that as Ricky Hatton did many times between fights his weight has increased drastically so he is using the program to semi diet and reduce the weight to somewhere near his fighting weight before going into strict training. That is probably beyond your comprehension. As yet no fights are arranged so the first will not happen before about January.

WHAT!!!!!!????? are you Bob Arum or Don King in disguise?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Be interesting to see how Ant McPartlin copes with several weeks of live TV. He's evidently been battling some fairly self-destructive drink and prescription drug demons in secret for years and has now just completed a period of re-hab - I hope for his sake he's ready.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Whatever happened to the guy who had 15 minutes of fame because he looked like Vardy? Get him in and tell her it's her husband and see if she notices.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I would think that as Ricky Hatton did many times between fights his weight has increased drastically so he is using the program to semi diet and reduce the weight to somewhere near his fighting weight before going into strict training. That is probably beyond your comprehension. As yet no fights are arranged so the first will not happen before about January.

Frightening.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
For goodness sake. Where on earth did you read that?

A top level professional boxer, to 'get fit for his next fight(s)' is going to spend a few weeks sitting about on a TV set, doing no proper training, and denied sufficient calories or protein to do anything useful at all?

Magic.

To think off camera he wont get the things he needs is ignorant.

You think that the 48hrs AJ spent with Bearr he ate some bone marrow and one maggot?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BensGrandad, you talk more bollocks than Katie Hopkins.

Tell Amir Khan and The Sun because he was quoted as saying that in the paper. What I am saying is that he will have put on weight while not training and SOME of it will come off with an enforced diet and he will come out nearer his fighting weight and make it easier for him to get back into serious training for his fights in 2018. Tyson Fury was reported as going up to over 25st do you not think that he will lose some of it before he gets his licence back and returns to serious training. Of course he will and so will Khan. lose some to get nearer his fighting weight.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here