Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odds of Brighton being 8th on Monday

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Given the first 11 games took 84 days and the next 11 take 42 days, I think we'll find it much harder to preserve our position. Agree that seeing the bottom six teams suffer is preferable in other teams results.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'm just enjoying seeing Brighton in the Premier League results-que sera,sera.:albion2:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Think you're getting ahead of yourself a tad here. I'd much rather Burnley beat BMuff - the more teams down the bottom that lose, the better!

Its a funny one isn't it - I have always enjoyed the little teams beating the big ones - in years gone by Huddersfield beating Man Utd would have been an absolutely wonderful result to enjoy for ages - but this season I'm pissed off they won! So I find myself wanting the big six to win every game and disliking every other team in the division

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Staying up is the target but I don't think the rest is a black or white issue. Why can't you look to the teams above as well as keep checking over your shoulder at the ones behind. WBA fans on the radio have bemoaning the fact that every season the aim is merely to avoid relegation and the football on offer is dire, some even saying they would rather get relegated and play some exciting, competitive football again.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Its a funny one isn't it - I have always enjoyed the little teams beating the big ones - in years gone by Huddersfield beating Man Utd would have been an absolutely wonderful result to enjoy for ages - but this season I'm pissed off they won! So I find myself wanting the big six to win every game and disliking every other team in the division

Exactly. I was hoping for a Manchester United equaliser for the first time in my entire life. This season it’s about hanging on in a reasonable league position until January and then adding another goalscorer. After that, getting to 38 points ASAP, 40 for preference. Right now I’d happily take four points from the next three games in any combination, even if it means losing to Palace.

As for the sudden rush of games, we were used to that last season and every other team is in the same boat. I think our squad is stronger than quite a few down at the bottom. Izzy Brown, Ezequiel Schelotto, Solly March, Jamie Murphy, Beram Kayal, Sam Baldock, Tomer Hemed, if you think you should be starting, let’s see you prove it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So far so good. Perhaps drop below Watford tomorrow with them drawing with the 'ammers' and we climb back at to 8th after stuffing stoke!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Yes, strange isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here