Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Watford reject Everton bid for Marco Silva

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I am happy that Burnley look likely to keep Sean Dyche......at least for the time being.

Very important with 4 out of the next 6 games at HOME (Swansea, Arsenal, Watford, Stoke) sandwiching 2 aways at Leicester & Bournemouth.

you've got us in the next six haven't you? I've got a ticket with your cub's name on it for a month from now, I know that much

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Anyone fancy whacking a speculative tenner on Tony Bellew at 500/1 from BetFred? Presumably, as they are quoting those odds, some idiot must have actually put some money on it! £2.50 on Euromillions for me, I think...............

Speaking of ridiculous odds, I noticed that at 10am this morning you could get 24/1 on England to win the World Cup, but Italy were still available at 20/1.

A bit of a sad state of affairs when some bookies think that a team that haven’t even qualified have more chance of winning the thing than we do. Probably fair enough though, thinking about it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You forgot to tempt him with the prospect of a new stadium....in about ten years....

Just ensure you don't write an article on it when the local council (whose mayor is an Everton fan) agree to act as guarantors for the repayments on the £300 million stadium, or you'll be very unpopular in certain parts of Merseyside...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here