Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Farehamseagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Silva must have the best agent/PR in the business. He really hasn't done that well at Hull or Watford.

Watford have just lost 3 in a row and despite the fact the media will not believe it, they are actually below us. And we should have beaten them. He's so over-hyped.
    The Watford way is that the manager comes in and fits in with the rest of the staff, that are already in situ.
    If they don't fit in, they go.
    Stability for the club, I guess?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I am happy that Burnley look likely to keep Sean Dyche......at least for the time being.

Very important with 4 out of the next 6 games at HOME (Swansea, Arsenal, Watford, Stoke) sandwiching 2 aways at Leicester & Bournemouth.
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      What a stab in the back to Unsworth after orchestrating a world famous, last minute, home win against a much smaller club.

The arrogance of Moshiri and Kenwright that they're big players, knows no bounds.
      True. It's comical.

"Hi Diego, it's Bill....yes, no......Bill, Bill Kenwright....what? What do you mean you don't know who I am? Well never mind your ignorance Diego we can overlook that, I'd like to offer you the chance of a lifetime. THE chance to interview for, wait for it......the job of manager of Everton football club!

"Yes, yes I know it must be a shock but we've seen what a great job you've done at that little Spanish club near Real Madrid and have decided to give you a shot at the Big Time! Nothing concrete mind, there are other challengers for the prize! And I must say Diego, you're going to have to pull out all the stops to beat David Unsworth's PowerPoint presentation but........

"Diego?.......... Diego?! Jesus Christ there's something wrong with this bloody phone again for ****s sake."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      True. It's comical.

"Hi Diego, it's Bill....yes, no......Bill, Bill Kenwright....what? What do you mean you don't know who I am? Well never mind your ignorance Diego we can overlook that, I'd like to offer you the chance of a lifetime. THE chance to interview for, wait for it......the job of manager of Everton football club!

"Yes, yes I know it must be a shock but we've seen what a great job you've done at that little Spanish club near Real Madrid and have decided to give you a shot at the Big Time! Nothing concrete mind, there are other challengers for the prize! And I must say Diego, you're going to have to pull out all the stops to beat David Unsworth's PowerPoint presentation but........

"Diego?.......... Diego?! Jesus Christ there's something wrong with this bloody phone again for ****s sake."
      You forgot to tempt him with the prospect of a new stadium....in about ten years....
      The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by B-right-on View Post
      "Highly Rated". He lost 11 of his 22 games at Hull, getting them relegated after being in charge for over half a season and won just 4 out of 12 at Watford. What does it take to be rated as cr@p then?
      British

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
      Too many Florence Nightingales. Not enough Robin Hoods.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      At least Everton are consistent

Roberto Martinez turned Wigan from a ''relegation threatened'' side into a ''relegated'' side and they still coveted him.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by edna krabappel View Post
      You forgot to tempt him with the prospect of a new stadium....in about ten years....
      And how well balanced fans in Liverpool are...........with a chip on ''both shoulders''
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I'm going to go against the grain of this thread. I think Silva is going to prove a VERY good manager.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      I'm going to go against the grain of this thread. I think Silva is going to prove a VERY good manager.
      He's already proven it imo. If Ch Went. I'd love him here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post