Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Watford reject Everton bid for Marco Silva

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
"Highly Rated". He lost 11 of his 22 games at Hull, getting them relegated after being in charge for over half a season and won just 4 out of 12 at Watford. What does it take to be rated as cr@p then?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Silva must have the best agent/PR in the business. He really hasn't done that well at Hull or Watford.

Watford have just lost 3 in a row and despite the fact the media will not believe it, they are actually below us. And we should have beaten them. He's so over-hyped.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Silva must have the best agent/PR in the business. He really hasn't done that well at Hull or Watford.

Watford have just lost 3 in a row and despite the fact the media will not believe it, they are actually below us. And we should have beaten them. He's so over-hyped.

The Watford way is that the manager comes in and fits in with the rest of the staff, that are already in situ.
If they don't fit in, they go.
Stability for the club, I guess?

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
I am happy that Burnley look likely to keep Sean Dyche......at least for the time being.

Very important with 4 out of the next 6 games at HOME (Swansea, Arsenal, Watford, Stoke) sandwiching 2 aways at Leicester & Bournemouth.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What a stab in the back to Unsworth after orchestrating a world famous, last minute, home win against a much smaller club.

The arrogance of Moshiri and Kenwright that they're big players, knows no bounds.
True. It's comical.

"Hi Diego, it's Bill....yes, no......Bill, Bill Kenwright....what? What do you mean you don't know who I am? Well never mind your ignorance Diego we can overlook that, I'd like to offer you the chance of a lifetime. THE chance to interview for, wait for it......the job of manager of Everton football club!

"Yes, yes I know it must be a shock but we've seen what a great job you've done at that little Spanish club near Real Madrid and have decided to give you a shot at the Big Time! Nothing concrete mind, there are other challengers for the prize! And I must say Diego, you're going to have to pull out all the stops to beat David Unsworth's PowerPoint presentation but........

"Diego?.......... Diego?! Jesus Christ there's something wrong with this bloody phone again for ****s sake."

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
True. It's comical.

"Hi Diego, it's Bill....yes, no......Bill, Bill Kenwright....what? What do you mean you don't know who I am? Well never mind your ignorance Diego we can overlook that, I'd like to offer you the chance of a lifetime. THE chance to interview for, wait for it......the job of manager of Everton football club!

"Yes, yes I know it must be a shock but we've seen what a great job you've done at that little Spanish club near Real Madrid and have decided to give you a shot at the Big Time! Nothing concrete mind, there are other challengers for the prize! And I must say Diego, you're going to have to pull out all the stops to beat David Unsworth's PowerPoint presentation but........

"Diego?.......... Diego?! Jesus Christ there's something wrong with this bloody phone again for ****s sake."

You forgot to tempt him with the prospect of a new stadium....in about ten years....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"Highly Rated". He lost 11 of his 22 games at Hull, getting them relegated after being in charge for over half a season and won just 4 out of 12 at Watford. What does it take to be rated as cr@p then?
British

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
At least Everton are consistent

Roberto Martinez turned Wigan from a ''relegation threatened'' side into a ''relegated'' side and they still coveted him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm going to go against the grain of this thread. I think Silva is going to prove a VERY good manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here