Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Steve Parish out Banner

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Maybe we can start a counter crowd funded venture and have a plane fly over displaying the message “Chin up Steve, you’re doing a cracking job. Love your friends at BHAFC.”

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
They should donate if only to take their eyes off the dross being served at ground level for a few minutes

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
some presumably waking up to his mis-management of the club, interference with managers, team selection, transfers etc?

Hasn't he also got them out the Championship, has survived in the prem, got to the FA Cup final, brought in managers of a good calibre and also provided the funding of Zaha, Benteke, Cabaye, Sakho, Townsend, Van Aanholt and more?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not the leader of the SP fan club but this guy, in the grand context of club owners, surely can't be seen as one of the bad eggs?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Anyone hiring a plane to trail a banner with a football message on like this, even if Palace, is a complete Bell end of the highest order.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm surprised that Palace haven't tried to get the plane and banner for a tenner.

They've had a lot of previous success when offering a penny in the pound.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm surprised that Palace haven't tried to get the plane and banner for a tenner.

They've had a lot of previous success when offering a penny in the pound.
They don't negotiate a good deal in the first place, they agree the full amount, then after the event they say they can't afford it. That's when they offer a tenner.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hasn't he also got them out the Championship, has survived in the prem, got to the FA Cup final, brought in managers of a good calibre and also provided the funding of Zaha, Benteke, Cabaye, Sakho, Townsend, Van Aanholt and more?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not the leader of the SP fan club but this guy, in the grand context of club owners, surely can't be seen as one of the bad eggs?

Absolutely, we know that, but thats not good enough for them up the road...they should be in Europe by now...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They don't negotiate a good deal in the first place, they agree the full amount, then after the event they say they can't afford it. That's when they offer a tenner.

Yes, you're quite right.

With fifteen quid already pledged, they can confidently offer at least £1,500 for the plane and banner.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

You are correct HE did do all that but some of it was done with other people's money by going into ''Administration'' thus not paying a lot of companies and people what they owed them

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What about a 'Bring back Pardew' banner ? ???

GEnO9hlBaaWCyHUAvcX-Zw_r.jpg :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here