Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Home kit from the club shop

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has there been any home kit available since August? Did I blink and miss some stock arriving anytime since then?

Seagulls Direct tells me:

Junior kit: Our next delivery is due Late November - no pre-orders are available at this time.

Adult kit: Our next delivery is due Late November - no pre-orders are available at this time.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Havent been available for ages, hold up Nike's end apparently.

Thanks. I'm really not sure I can be done with spending c£100.00 on the kit (including printing etc) for the kids when they're only going to get 5 months or so out of it.

(Yes - we could have got them when they first get out but we didn't want to pre-order as we wouldn't know sizes and we didn't get a chance to visit the club shop between launch and when it sold out due to a holiday)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not had a sniff of a new kit all season as unsure sizes online with the first batch.

Piss poor when have cash to spend

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
To be fair they should only stock kids sizes. Adults should not wear football shirts.

I'll let these know your opinion.

Football-Sky-Bet-Championship-201617-Brighton-Hove-Albion-v-Birmingham-City-American-Express-Co.jpg

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
In which case the club should be asking questions of them should they not? The home kit should be one of the best sellers in the club shop, especially when the team are doing well.

I 100% agree. Just what i was told when enquering as to when the kit would be available.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Thanks. I'm really not sure I can be done with spending c£100.00 on the kit (including printing etc) for the kids when they're only going to get 5 months or so out of it.

(Yes - we could have got them when they first get out but we didn't want to pre-order as we wouldn't know sizes and we didn't get a chance to visit the club shop between launch and when it sold out due to a holiday)

I fully agree with you, must be many others in the same posistion. Enquired as was looking to get one ordered for a Christmas present and was told it was a hold up Nike's end, so i guess that could mean anything really.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Nike are having supply issues with general kits too, we've had trouble getting new kits for Fishersgate Flyers this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here