Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Home kit from the club shop

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I think the intention is for the kit to be sold in the shop in Brighton at the very least. Ideally, also other shops across Sussex.

When there is no kit available to be sold, that plan falls flat a little bit I guess.

It makes sense, I think Broadwater Sports used to sell our kit a few year back.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its an absolute fiasco, quite honestly. Our first season in the top flight for nigh-on 40 years, an ENORMOUS market for shirt sales, and the shelves have been empty since August. I dunno how long the club are tied in with Nike for, but this is a gamechanger. They should never be approached to supply kits to BHA, ever again.

You had one job.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
My Mrs popped into the club shop about 30 minutes ago and texted me to say there is still no adult home kit in stock,

Shambles. Total shambles

It's mid November in our first season in Premier league !! That's 4.5 months of sales missed minimum

Breach of contract surely.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I was in the shop about a month ago and was told this;
They have sold over 7000 shirts which is a record.
They have had no home shirts since the Man City game.
All/most clubs are waiting on more shirts but as we are new to the premier league we are bottom of the Nike shirt queue.
They expect some this month.

Seems like Nike need a new factory in China.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Yep pretty annoyed about this. Came home in October thought I could easily pick one up. Think it's madness we're looking at Xmas coming up, we're currently the 8TH BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY and we can't sell shirts.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Has there been any home kit available since August? Did I blink and miss some stock arriving anytime since then?

I bought an XL in there for a mate of mine at the West Brom game, so they have had some in since August (that was 9th September).

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
P!ss poor from the club.
I must have tweeted the club about 20 times in August and September asking when the home shirt would be avaliable to purchase - not one response back from the club.
Instead, I went on Ebay and brought a fake (excellant replica) home shirt for £20. Shipped from China in about 12-14 days.

Yes, I should be spending money in the club shop, but I was not waiting four months for a shirt to come avaliable!

A lot of lost revenue for the club.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Now Claude tells me that you've had no replica shirts to sell since the beginning of the task...?"

Attachments

• imagesLDSP9NXH.jpg
    imagesLDSP9NXH.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 321

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm waiting for the junior kit for my sons Xmas present - I hope they have done a big order

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Its an absolute fiasco, quite honestly. Our first season in the top flight for nigh-on 40 years, an ENORMOUS market for shirt sales, and the shelves have been empty since August. I dunno how long the club are tied in with Nike for, but this is a gamechanger. They should never be approached to supply kits to BHA, ever again.

You had one job.

and replace Nike with Adidas as their kits are not just a generic template for every club.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On holibobs this year, one shop on the seafront in playa Blanca owned by an oriental gentleman was selling replica shirts and there was a brighton one in there...shame it was only in large and medium or I would gave bought one...only €20 ...the Real Madrid ones were €45 .....genuine fakes!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Nike are having supply issues with general kits too, we've had trouble getting new kits for Fishersgate Flyers this season.

Maybe their child labour all decided to take some time off at the same time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was in the shop about a month ago and was told this;
They have sold over 7000 shirts which is a record.
They have had no home shirts since the Man City game.
All/most clubs are waiting on more shirts but as we are new to the premier league we are bottom of the Nike shirt queue.
They expect some this month.

Seems like Nike need a new factory in China.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Bangladesh

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I'm waiting for the junior kit for my sons Xmas present - I hope they have done a big order

I'm sure Barber said fairly recently that the order coming in wasn't huge as they didn't want surplus (not that they wouldn't have needed to worry about that if it had arrived 3 months ago) so I'd get in quick when and if it finally arrives. Whoever is at fault it does seem a huge own goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here