Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hotdogs, extra onions clippedgull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    When I visit other clubs forums, mostly Championship, you can bet your last pound on there being a thread with complaints about IFollow.
    Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yes, I got a two month extension to my contract which was due to end in September, due to the terrible service in pre-season. Have a look at Ask the Club posts, screen shot the answer, and send it to iFollow.
      Quote Originally Posted by Uncle C View Post
      Did all that and was put in touch with Andreas Nyberg the Albions contact in Seagulls TV with a promise he would sort it.

Here is my last e mail to him

FAO Andreas Nyberg

Can we just do a reality check here.

1. You were in breach of contract on a number of occasions, failing to provide the service for which I paid.
      2. I had the expense of phoning yourselves and the Club on a number of occasions to chase things up.
      3. I spent perhaps an hour or so of my life explaining things to you
      4. All this has been frustrating and disappointing, whilst your people avoided e mails and procrastinated over decisions.

And what is it you offer by means of compensation “I can only apologise”. Do you honestly think that is acceptable?

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...refund-(again)

This extra two months expires in two weeks, but I doubt I'll be renewing.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!
      They offered me something similar , i responded with "so two more months of not getting what i was promised on subscribing ? no thanks " i await a reply , it's quite odd really as i have a palace supporting neighbour and his service is spot on though the highlights are very short and don't seem to show any goals .
      "SOLLY MARCH IS GIVING JOHNATHAN GROUNDS A ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE "

0 Not allowed!
      Could a moderator move this to 'Ask The Club' please.
      Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

0 Not allowed!
      This from Paul Camillin

"Yes, just finalising with EFL Digital on subscribers' behalf. The likely process will be an email to all subscribers, asking those affected by the issue to reply and they will be provided with an additional two months' free subscription."

Well nobody emailed me as a subscriber and more importantly they have refused any compensation to my personal complaints . What a joke.
      Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

0 Not allowed!
      For completeness here is the full latest reply from Andreas. Its obvious he knows nothing of the deal struck with Paul Camillin.

Hi Chris,

I can only apologise on behalf of Seagulls Player that you were left disappointed with the early coverage. In no way was it intended to upset any fans.

I personally hold weekly meetings with EFL Digital who's managing all the clubs contacts on the new platform (Including Brighton and Hove Albion) so rest assure i will pass on your comments/feedback. The meetings we hold is setup to go through any issues that were seen over the past weeks matches as well as discussing any end user feedback to understand what areas of the platform need improvements (new features as well as bug fixes).

With regards to the radio coverage, atm the clubs have the ability to run their own pre/post match commentary which i mentioned before but It's also been raised to integrate local radio coverage however i'm unsure if a decision has been made on this topic as i believe there are some leagal restrictions with broadcasting rights.

The KO today between Swansea City and Brighton and Hove Albion is at 15:00 and I hope that you will be able access and enjoy this match without any technical difficulties.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if i missed to respond to any of your enquiries

Andreas, Seagulls TV Support
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Uncle C View Post
      Could a moderator move this to 'Ask The Club' please.
      Would that be the 'Ask the club' sub-forum that hasn't been around since dinosaurs roamed the earth and Bruno was a promising under-21?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Arthritic Toe View Post
      Would that be the 'Ask the club' sub-forum that hasn't been around since dinosaurs roamed the earth and Bruno was a promising under-21?
      I take it all back - its still there. I'll be darned. Apologies.